Founder | Developer2014 - 2017Rabbit Internet
Technologies: Android, Python, Django, Celery, SQL, AWS
- Worked as a full-stack and only developer with a focus on Android and Python Django.
- Developed, from scratch, a carpooling app that a user could add school or work daily commute details and be matched with someone driving on a similar route and considering stops in the middle of the route. The app was praised by users and rated 3.8 out of 5 stars in the store. The company got a funding offer from a Greek fund, but ultimately the business was shut down because it wasn't financially sustainable in the short term and would need a lot of financing in the next 5 years.
Android Developer2015 - 2016Tellzone
Technologies: Android, LibGDX, AWS Device Farm, OpenGL ES
- Spearheaded a refactoring project to make the code conform to Google's best practices guidelines; taking the Google IO app project as a reference.
- Proposed the technology stack for and built the main screen of the app which was the most important screen and one of the competitive differentials of the product. The screen was custom built similarly to the bubbles' interface in the Apple Music app using OpenGL/LibGDX.
- Coded, prior to the beta launch, the app's espresso tests and ran them in AWS Device Farm.
- Worked on minor updates in the iOS version.
Android and iOS Developer2014 - 2015Vault12
- Developed a plugin to provide access to the native contacts frameworks on both the Android and iOS platforms.
- Built a second plugin with a File API to read and write files stored in the devices.
- Created a plugin with an API to NaCl Library using Libsodium and Java JNI bindings to NaCl native C++ library.
Equities Technology Analyst2011 - 2014Goldman Sachs
Technologies: Java, Slang, SQL
- Built a flex options booking platform.
- Handled the onboarding and maintained the systems for mandatory BM&F Bovespa Exchange trading systems pre-opening tests.
- Worked with the stock exchange on day-to-day issues in trade-processing regarding FIX protocol messages.