Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Developer
Vishnu is a highly skilled developer with 10+ years of experience in Linux, DevOps, big data, and cloud computing technologies. Experienced in several IT roles, he currently serves as the technology lead at GrandVision. In the past, Vishnu held the Global Head of DevOps role at Veon, where he set up a highly available and scalable architecture for a data management platform (DMP) across 12 countries while taking responsibility for data strategy, engineering, and data governance.
Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitHub, CI/CD Pipelines, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI/CD, DevOps, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Pipelines, YAML
The most amazing...
...projects I've been involved in helped eCommerce, telecom, and banking companies in their digital transformation journeys.
- Took a lead role in designing and building robust and scalable enterprise-wide DevSecOps practices, evangelizing infrastructure as code (IaC) principles across the organization.
- Built roadmaps for the DevOps and data engineering teams, bearing in mind the trade-offs inherent to a rapidly changing technical environment.
- Created reusable frameworks and reference implementations across data engineering tools, CI/CD, and DevSecOps frameworks for vulnerability scanning, GitHub Actions, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), AWS, Terraform, Vault, and more.
DevOps Tech Lead
- Maintained and managed the company's cloud infrastructure and helped them build proper high availability CI/CD pipelines to support the product teams and reduced time to market.
- Led cross-functional teams in translating business requirements into business, functional and technical specifications.
- Managed regular aspects of digital initiatives relying on both internal and external resources.
Head of DevOps
- Directed EduSparrow, a holistic cloud-based platform for educational purposes.
- Conducted sales teams in closing deal with new clients by providing technology consultation.
- Took responsibility for the EduSparrow Office IT and Technology management.
Head of DevOps
- Oversaw product, engineering, and science functions, powering data governance around regulatory, security, and access.
- Created the big-data product's engineering center of excellence (CoE) across the corporate business units.
- Built a central data platform to power an information-centric organization and unlock new opportunities in eCommerce for customers as they navigate the digital world.
Bash Script, YAML, Python, Go
GitHub, GitLab CI/CD, GitLab, Terraform, DataHub, Apache Airflow, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), AWS CloudFormation, ELK (Elastic Stack)
DevOps, Azure DevOps
Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, New Relic, Apache Kafka, Linux, Microsoft
CI/CD Pipelines, GitHub Actions, Pipelines, Data Enrichment, Big Data, Data Encryption, Google BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Google Fusion Tables
Google Cloud SQL
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications
Pondicherry University - Puducherry, India
Microsoft Certified Professional
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)