Head of R&D2017 - 2018CoderZ
- Led a team of seven engineers to bring the product to production-readiness (quality, performance, scale) and adoption in multiple international coding competitions.
- Introduced and adopted scrum in the team.
- Improved server side scalability and performance while reducing AWS costs.
R&D Team Leader2015 - 2017Clicktale
- Built and led a team of five engineers using Scrum methodology.
- Designed an architecture for Visual Editor - Clicktale’s WYSIWYG environment that is used to define custom user events that are tracked in real time.
- Contributed to the design of Clicktale Experience Cloud architecture.
- Developed microservices while adopting new technologies: NodeJS, KoaJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, and others.
Co-founder, CTO and Full Stack developer2014 - 2015ALTS.Trade
Technologies: AngularJS, RequireJS, D3, HighCharts, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Express, PHP, MySQL, Bitcoin
- Built front-end architecture of the SPA using AngularJS and RequireJS.
- Implemented various graphs used in the trading dashboard using HighCharts and D3.
- Built custom AngularJS directives including directives for D3 graphs.
- Build NodeJS SDK for integration of trading bots with the platform.
Software Engineer and Tech Lead2011 - 2014NICE Systems
Technologies: C#, .NET, WinForms, MS SQL Server, Java, Spring, Hibernate, KnockoutJS, jQuery, RequireJS
- Led communication and collaboration with other teams including teams abroad.
- Designed and implemented DB structure and its entities.
- Developed an integration layer for various NICE platforms using REST.
- Designed and coded MVVM based web front end.
- Redesigned and implemented history module to improve stability and performance (Windows app).
- Designed and coded various product features.
- Fixed complex bugs in legacy code.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011IDF
- Developed various enterprise applications from initiation, requirements gathering, high and low-level design and development up to production stage.