Head of R&D2017 - 2018CoderZ
- Led a team of seven engineers to bring the product to production-readiness (quality, performance, scale) and adoption in multiple international coding competitions.
- Introduced and adopted the scrum methodology in the team.
- Improved server-side scalability and performance while reducing AWS costs.
R&D Team Leader2015 - 2017Clicktale
Technologies: AngularJS, Vanilla JS, Mongoose, MongoDB, Koa, Express.js, Node.js, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, .NET
- Built and led a team of five engineers using Scrum methodology.
- Designed an architecture for Visual Editor—Clicktale’s WYSIWYG environment that is used to define custom user events that are tracked in real time.
- Implemented a rules engine that is part of Clicktale's code that is embedded in many Fortune 500 websites and runs on millions of devices. The code is highly efficient Vanilla JS that tracks customizable user events.
- Contributed to the design of the Clicktale Experience Cloud architecture.
- Developed microservices while adopting new technologies: Node.js, Koa.js, MongoDB, Mongoose, and others.
Co-founder, CTO and Full Stack developer2014 - 2015ALTS.Trade
Technologies: Bitcoin, MySQL, PHP, Express.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, Highcharts, D3.js, RequireJS, AngularJS
- Built front-end architecture of the SPA using AngularJS and RequireJS.
- Implemented various graphs used in the trading dashboard using HighCharts and D3.
- Built custom AngularJS directives including directives for D3 graphs.
- Build NodeJS SDK for integration of trading bots with the platform.
Software Engineer and Tech Lead2011 - 2014NICE Systems
Technologies: RequireJS, jQuery, Knockout (Knockout.js), Hibernate, Spring, Java, Microsoft SQL Server, WinForms, .NET, C#
- Led communication and collaboration with other teams, including teams abroad.
- Designed and implemented the database structure and its entities.
- Developed an integration layer for various NICE platforms using REST.
- Designed and coded MVVM-based web front-end infrastructure.
- Redesigned and implemented a history module to improve stability and performance (Windows app).
- Designed and coded new product features and integration.
- Contributed to the maintenance, complex bug fixes, and improvements to the legacy system.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011IDF
- Developed various enterprise applications from initiation, requirements gathering, high and low-level design and development up to production stage.