Verified Expert in Engineering
Vitaliy is an experienced web engineer who also excels in back-end development. He is an expert in cutting-edge technologies and frameworks in web development, and he enjoys taking on challenging and complex new projects.
Fish, Git, WebStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an extension for Chrome to lower CPU load and RAM consumption.
iQualify (via Toptal)
- Built an Angular app with server-side rendering.
- Created a UI element library for Angular.
- Converted E2E tests from Zombie.js to WebdriverIO.
- Integrated Azure AD single sign-on.
- Integrated Stripe payments.
- Participated in AngularJS to Angular app migration.
Senior Node.js Developer
Johnson & Johnson (via Toptal)
- Created a REST API "back-end for front-end" server for mobile clients.
- Implemented a data conversion mechanism to pass data between client and back-end microservices.
- Worked in an Agile, design-driven environment.
- Covered code with unit/integration tests.
- Supported a CI configuration.
Browser Extension Developer
Joinesty (via Toptal)
- Created a Chrome/Firefox extension.
- Automated cross-browser extension building.
- Participated in back-end development.
Chrome Extension Developer
UCapture (via Toptal)
- Made a Chrome extension with OAuth integration to a website.
- Made an integration with third-party REST APIs.
- Built automated extensions with Gulp and Browserify.
- Built data extractions from third-party JS files with Esprima parser.
Lead Software Engineer
- Supported and developed Yandex Mail, both front end and back end.
- Created components of a CRM platform.
- Developed a Mongo abstraction and document references management module.
- Built an ORM module (similar to Mongoose).
- Developed an internal and email messaging module.
- Created a model representation module.
- Implemented a platform dependency management module.
- Created a report web system for a multi-regional corporation.
- Managed the development of a hydroelectric power station controlling a system report module.
- Managed installation of a police station's automation system in Krasnoyarsk city.
- Analyzed requirements.
- Developed documentation.
- Developed the back and front end of the banner network Adzilla.
- Created layouts of the corporate website for TagerStroy.
- Developed the back and front end of an SMS test site.
- Designed layouts for the banner network Admigo.
- Handled other back- and front-end development.
Swagger, Express.js, .NET, AngularJS, Angular, Selenium, Bootstrap
Sinon.JS, Node.js, Apigee, jQuery, REST APIs, Stripe, React
Git, Babel, Gulp, Mocha, Browserify, Chrome Developer Tools, Mongoose, Stylus, WebStorm, WebdriverIO, Webpack, NGINX, Apache
DigitalOcean, Linux, Docker, Google App Engine, MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Azure, Oracle
JSON/XML Schemas, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Memcached
Chrome Extensions, HTTP, Fish, OAuth, Third-party APIs, Firefox Extensions, Bluebird
Design-driven Development (D3), Test-driven Development (TDD)
Master's Degree in System Analysis and Management
North-West State Technical University - Saint-Petersburg, Russia