- Senior Engineer2010 - PRESENTAgoraGames
- Maintained a large MongoDB cluster, adding redundancy and failover to the application.
- Developed and maintained a large-scale distributed Python application to handle thousands of user requests per second.
- Created RESTful web services for app and game developers.
- Contributed to the Android SDK for Hydra, making it easier for developers to integrate with the Hydra Platform.
- Worked on the sample Android application to demonstrate Hydra best practices.
- Maintained large redis instances, handling thousands of concurrent users.
- Co-wrote Chai, a Python mocking and stubbing framework that helps developers write better tests for their Python applications.
- Engineer2007 - 2010VitaRara
Technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby
- Helped build and roll-out an ERP system.
- Worked on both server-side and client-side software.
- Performed MySQL index optimization.
- Developed user interfaces for fast data entry.
- Created dynamic UIs with jQuery.