Senior Web Developer2016 - PRESENTHola Networks
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js
- Worked on the HolaCDN product.
- Boosted internal company tools.
- Created new MVPs.
Technical Lead2009 - 2016idibu
- Created XML web services for customers using custom software on their end to manage applicants. Copied all base parts of our web service to the custom software in use.
- Created a plugin system for our new project running multiple remote plugins on the same page (similar to Facebook, but with multiple apps).
- Created an Oauth2 compatible RESTful API for our new project, required for all plugins seeking to get data from our service.
- Created many heavy dynamic front-end interfaces working with a huge amount of data (on the client side and on the server side).
- Worked on high-load projects with distributed databases on multiple servers, dynamically switching between them.
- Used the Zend Framework and Smarty templating engine extensively.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Tract Pty, Ltd.
Technologies: Redis, MySQL, PHP, Laravel
- Created a reusable framework for running multiple websites on the same codebase.
- Integrated Expedia, Wego, RentalCars, and Eventbrite APIs.
Web Developer2007 - 2010ilogik
Technologies: Python, Java, C#, PHP
- Created a banner network on PHP using MySQL as a database engine. Created a back-end tool on Python which goes through network statistics and removes invalid clicks (anti-cheat). Implemented handmade billing based on views/clicks.
- Wrote automatic web crawlers on C# for a coin search engine. Implemented functionality for saving state and parsing resumes from the previous point.
- Extensively used Sphinxsearch engine for fast, relevant internal searching featuring text with highlighted parts and keywords like in Google results.
- Participated in VoIP application development in C#. Handled voice transmission.