Verified Expert in Engineering
Git, PHP, MySQL, Linux, IntelliJ IDEA, Java, Node.js, Cassandra
The most amazing...
...project I’ve led and completed was a social network for small local businesses, which worked extremely fast and had many functionalities.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Increased availability of internal control plane servers.
- Improved infrastructure of internal control plane servers.
- Made improvement on the observability of internal control plane servers.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Developed a solution for integrating third-party partners with one of our services through Webhooks.
- Architectured and developed pricing service for the internal marketplace.
- Worked on the solution for real-time aggregation of reservations into trips.
- Developed and implemented an LWT-free way of updating Cassandra collections in a concurrent way.
Senior Web Developer
- Created new MVPs, including plugins for players, supporting timeline features, featured videos, and floating modes.
- Created XML web services for customers using custom software on their end to manage applicants. Copied all base parts of our web service to the custom software in use.
- Created a plugin system for our new project running multiple remote plugins on the same page (similar to Facebook, but with multiple apps).
- Created an Oauth2 compatible RESTful API for our new project, required for all plugins seeking to get data from our service.
- Created many heavy dynamic front-end interfaces working with a huge amount of data (on the client side and on the server side).
- Worked on high-load projects with distributed databases on multiple servers, dynamically switching between them.
- Used the Zend Framework and Smarty templating engine extensively.
Tract Pty, Ltd.
- Created a reusable framework for running multiple websites on the same codebase.
- Integrated Expedia, Wego, RentalCars, and Eventbrite APIs.
- Architectured interaction between different service components.
- Created a banner network on PHP using MySQL as a database engine. Created a back-end tool on Python which goes through network statistics and removes invalid clicks (anti-cheat). Implemented handmade billing based on views/clicks.
- Wrote automatic web crawlers on C# for a coin search engine. Implemented functionality for saving state and parsing resumes from the previous point.
- Extensively used Sphinxsearch engine for fast, relevant internal searching featuring text with highlighted parts and keywords like in Google results.
- Participated in VoIP application development in C#. Handled voice transmission.
BrazzleBox - Social Network for Small Businesses
Transnistrian Banner Networkhttp://tan.pridnestrovie.com
I was responsible for algorithms, architecture, and project implementation.
Design Studio Websitehttp://ilogik.com
Pyfox - CSS Parser on Pythonhttp://github.com/dyatlov/pyfox
Export to MySQL from 37signals projectshttps://github.com/dyatlov/37signals-mysql
AIMP Web Controlhttps://code.google.com/p/aimp-web-ctl/
Hobart Accomodation Site
Zend Framework, AngularJS, CakePHP, Laravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Express.js
Node.js, Backbone.js, RentalCars API, Eventbrite API, Wego API, Expedia API, Twitter API, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, jQuery, Resque, React
Git, Vim Text Editor, PhpStorm, RabbitMQ, Zend Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Chef, Terraform
Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Web Architecture, REST
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux, LAMP, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Apache2
MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Memcached, MyISAM, InnoDB, Sphinx Search Engine, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Databases
Expedia, Programming, Full-stack, Technical Leadership
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Shevchenko Transnistria State University - Tiraspol, Moldova