Senior Web Developer2016 - PRESENTHola Networks
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, AWS
- Worked on the HolaCDN product.
- Boosted internal company tools.
- Created new MVPs.
Technical Lead2009 - 2016idibu
- Created XML web services for customers using custom software on their end to manage applicants. Copied all base parts of our web service to the custom software in use.
- Created a plugin system for our new project running multiple remote plugins on the same page (similar to Facebook, but with multiple apps).
- Created an Oauth2 compatible RESTful API for our new project, required for all plugins seeking to get data from our service.
- Created many heavy dynamic front-end interfaces working with a huge amount of data (on the client side and on the server side).
- Worked on high-load projects with distributed databases on multiple servers, dynamically switching between them.
- Used the Zend Framework and Smarty templating engine extensively.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Tract Pty, Ltd.
Technologies: Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Redis
- Created a reusable framework for running multiple websites on the same codebase.
- Integrated Expedia, Wego, RentalCars, and Eventbrite APIs.
Web Developer2007 - 2010ilogik
Technologies: PHP, C#, Java, Python
- Created a banner network on PHP using MySQL as a database engine. Created a back-end tool on Python which goes through network statistics and removes invalid clicks (anti-cheat). Implemented handmade billing based on views/clicks.
- Wrote automatic web crawlers on C# for a coin search engine. Implemented functionality for saving state and parsing resumes from the previous point.
- Extensively used Sphinxsearch engine for fast, relevant internal searching featuring text with highlighted parts and keywords like in Google results.
- Participated in VoIP application development in C#. Handled voice transmission.
- Transnistrian Banner Network (Development)http://tan.pridnestrovie.com
A Moldovian banner network.
- Design Studio Website (Development)http://ilogik.com
The home site for a design studio at which I previously worked.
- Pyfox - CSS Parser on Python (Development)http://github.com/dyatlov/pyfox
CSS parser in Python with support for DOM traversing.
- AIMP Web Control (Development)https://code.google.com/p/aimp-web-ctl/
A plugin for controlling AIMP over web interface, written in C++ in my early student years. This plugin is used by many mobile applications. Users install these apps to control their music players using their phones.
- Export to MySQL from 37signals projects (Development)https://github.com/dyatlov/37signals-mysql
Exported all data from 37signals projects like Basecamp and Highrise into a MySQL database with automatic creation of tables.
- Hobart Accomodation Site (Development)
Hobart is a famous place in Tasmania and many tourists visit it each year. I created this site to serve as the entry point for all incoming tourists. We integrated Expedia API for hotels, RentalCars API for car rental, Wego API for flights and Eventbrite API for Hobart Events. The site is still in development, but all needed modules are already in place.
- BrazzleBox - Social Network for Small Businesses (Development)
Built everything from scratch, from planning up to realization in a short time. Used Ruby On Rails, React.js, and PostgreSQL.
FrameworksZend Framework, Smarty, AngularJS, CakePHP, Laravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsBackbone.js, RentalCars API, Eventbrite API, Wego API, Expedia API, Twitter API, Facebook API, LinkedIn API, jQuery, Resque
ToolsVim Text Editor, PhpStorm, MySQL Workbench, RabbitMQ
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsWindows, Linux, LAMP
StorageRedis, MySQL, Memcached, MyISAM, InnoDB, Sphinx Search Engine, PostgreSQL
- Master's degree in Software Engineering2005 - 2010Transnistrian Government University - Moldova, Tiraspol