Lead Developer2020 - 2020Omni
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, Node.js
- Created a scalable application architecture.
- Further developed the back end from scratch into an MVP.
- Set up all the infrastructure on AWS.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Sora (formely HonuHR)
Technologies: PostgreSQL, GraphQL, React Apollo, React, Node.js
- Enhanced the application prototype to a production-ready solution.
- Added lots of queries and mutations to manipulate data in GraphQL.
- Implemented streaming file data processing in Node.js.
- Added and updated several front-end pages in React.
- Optimized GraphQL fragments pattern to be more flexible.
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Loopback, MongoDB, Node.js
- Built a platform for small businesses and freelancers to find work and professional connections. It is written in Node.js on LoopBack with MongoDB and Elasticsearch under the hood.
Technologies: Angular, MongoDB, Node.js
- Implemented a consulting solution with a B2B model that was written in Node.js with MongoDB and Elasticsearch under the hood.
- Developed also the front end of a solution using TypeScript and AngularJS.
- Conducted technical interviews with the company's candidates.
- Lectured in technical courses and gave lessons to the company's employees.
Node.js Developer2017 - 2017EVRYTHNG
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MQTT, MongoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS, Node.js
- Created a SaaS infrastructure platform for the Internet of Things (IoT). The project was based on Node.js and AWS Lambda stack with MongoDB under the hood.
- Provided a B2B solution for customers based on the EVRYTHNG Cloud.
- Communicated with customers.
- Developed services with Express.js along with all of the sufficient business logic.
Software Engineer2014 - 2017ISSoft Solutions
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft SQL Server, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, Angular, Node.js, C#, .NET
- Developed an internal project written in ASP MVC/Web API with Microsoft SQL Server as the database engine. The project's goal was to help with the company staff with the management of the clients, projects, employees, vacations, and even the company's car fleet.
- Worked mainly in the back-end/database field for the above project but also did front-end tasks as well.
- Wrote CRUDs and views for an MVC project.
- Stored procedures for the database and a separate Web API project with Quartz.NET as the scheduler.
- Implemented EWS as the communication with the email server and of course used EF for database interactions.
- Supported a world-class project for the management of health insurance and healthcare bank accounts. Evolution1 is a leader in its business sphere with more than 17 million consumers over the US and Canada.
- Developed ASP.NET WebForms projects; mainly writing a number of stored procedures (we didn't use an ORM for performance reasons), collaborated with BA/QA specialists as well as with the American development team.
- Developed servers and database and other back-end tasks such as CRS reports and SSIS packages.
- Built a Node.js server and various front-end components for a small startup-like project with a hush-hush business purpose. The back-end was written in Node.js, AngularJS for the front, and MySQL at the database-level.
- Set up the hosting of the Amazon API and the data storage (NoSQL, DynamoDB) for a mobile application for media management, written in Xamarin. The API uses other Amazon services as well, such as S3, STS, SQS, Lambda, and Cloudseach.