Web Developer2012 - 2018Open Knowledge Foundation
- Handled the technical architecture of OpenTrials, a platform that aggregates clinical trial data from multiple government websites (10+) into a single searchable database, available both through the web and via an API.
- Worked with London's Natural History Musem on improving CKAN to allow them to create visualizations displaying datasets with millions of geocoded datapoints on their new data portal.
- Built an interactive data visualization for a Brazilian NGO to visualize the underspending of the Brazilian federal government's budget using D3 and AngularJS.
- Revamped the visualization system for CKAN 2.3, allowing people to write plugins to add custom visualizations for their datasets.
- Built an open data portal for the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) to track indicators relative to the Millennium Development Goals on Pakistan.
Web Developer2011 - 2012ThoughtWorks
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Built a real-time support system in Rails for a startup in SF on the personal trainer market.
- Contributed to the team that worked with the client in the USA to transition their ThoughtWork's dev team to Brazil.
- Built an app for the Israel Loves Iran campaign that allows users to add a tag to their photos to post on social media.