Java Architect2017 - 2018CPqD
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Oracle, JSF, Postgres
- Changed the current architecture to bring more flexibility to customers, from a monolithic software to independent modules, developed and deployed in different cycles.
- Introduced continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Introduced new Agile techniques like TDD, domain-driven design, and behavior-driven design.
- Applied code dojos and hands-on workshops.
Software Architect, Agile Evangelist2013 - 2017Nitryx
Technologies: Java, Grails
- Implemented support decision systems.
- Defined new methodologies for running a flat company.
- Led multiple technical teams.
- Utilized Grails and JavaFX to provide a flexible platform based on REST principles.
Software Architect2012 - 2013Cflex Brain Merge
Technologies: Java, Grails
- Led a team working on Agile process definition.
- Researched planning algorithms for the railroad industry.
- Provided new solutions for the research and development division.
- Implemented extreme programming techniques.
- Implemented Agile processes to the realm of quality control.
Software Architect2011 - 2012Crafters Software Studio
Technologies: Grails, Groovy, Rails, Ruby, jQuery, MongoDB
- Worked on a Grails application as part of larger tax management software, incorporating Groovy and DSL.
- Developed a social network for the real estate market in Brazil using Rails and MongoDB. I was responsible for the application design, front end, and back end tiers of the project, and I worked directly with the customer to define the MVP (Main gems: jquery-rails, mongoid, devise, carrierwave-mongoid, omniauth-facebook, omniauth-twitter, fb_graph, and twitter).
- Helped build a crowdsourcing network for concerts using Rails and Postgres. I was responsible for the application design, front-end, and back-end tiers of the project, and I worked directly with the customer to define the MVP (Main gems: sass-rails, coffee-rails, json, money, devise, carrierwave, jquery-rails).
- Contributed to the creation of a payment gateway similar to PayPal using Rails and Postgres. I was responsible for the application design, front-end, and back-end tiers of the project and worked directly with the customer to define the MVP (Main gems: sass-rails, coffee-rails, devise, carrierwave, jquery-rails, activeadmin).
- Managed projects using Agile methodologies.
Architect, Team Leader2009 - 2011Synchro
Technologies: Java (J2SE/JEE), Oracle, Jboss, Hibernate, JSF, Grails
- Contributed to Itax, system that analyzes Brazilian tax laws and financial records of customers to provide correct numbers, helping businesses avoid penalties.
- Designed, analyzed, codified, and tested products.
- Worked on Mikael, a customer care, bug tracking, and project management system for company applications.
- Designed, analyzed, codified, and tested the product and managed the team using Scrum.
Architect2008 - 2009Medco
- Worked on Copay Accumulator, a module of a BA system that provided management of co-payment to associates.
- Designed, analyzed, codified, and tested the software.
Developer2004 - 2008CPqD Foundation
Technologies: Java (J2SE/JEE), Oracle, Jboss, JSP Taglibs, Struts, Ibatis, Hibernate, Spring
- Contributed to CPqD Billing, a project that provides a billing system for telecommunications and electronics companies with modules that include collection, rating, invoicing, and customer care.