Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTToptal Clients
Technologies: Android, iOS
- Ported the IQZone Java library to Objective-C and developed new features.
- Built the initial architecture of the Dynamicare Rewards iOS app.
- Built a demo and ported a python algorithm for the Quantified Skin Android app.
- Created new screens for the Pickle iOS app.
- Built the initial architecture of the NightsOut iOS/Android app.
Lead Mobile Engineer2018 - 2019Adventure Aide
Technologies: Android, iOS, Firebase
- Led a team of five mobile developers (iOS and Android).
- Solved many different technical issues of the app (maps, chat, payment, technical support, etc.).
- Hosted and managed a Jenkins continuous integration machine.
- Performed code reviews and merged all the code of both apps.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018IQZone
- Ported the Java library code to Objective-C.
- Integrated multiple ad SDKs.
- Implemented MoPub adapters.
- Conformed the SDK to GPDR rules.
- Integrated the OMSDK.
Mobile Architect2015 - 2016Aurea
- Worked on a CRM solution for iPad.
- Fixed several bugs in the system.
- Developed email-related and analytics features.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2015In Loco Media
- Worked on a location-based mobile ads SDK.
- Rewrote major parts of the codebase, improving the architecture.
- Created most of the unit and functional tests.
- Implemented geofencing, improving the location-based notification ads.
- Implemented a MRAID framework, greatly improving the content of the ads.
Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader2012 - 2014Samsung (UFPE)
- Worked in five different projects in a Samsung Research department that involved both Android applications and server side development—front and back end. Some applications come pre-installed in Samsung's sold devices in Brazil.
- Worked as a technical leader. I was responsible for planning the architecture to solve technical issues and to help the team to achieve its goals.
- Worked on occasion as a project leader, managing the schedule and creating and assigning tasks.
- Implanted continuous integration into the development process of the company.
- Fixed critical performance and security issues in the projects.
Software Engineer2011 - 2011C.E.S.A.R.
- Created three games for Samsung's SmartTVs.
- Worked with very limited CPU and memory usage.
- Implemented a cryptography framework.
Software Engineer/Project Manager2010 - 2011Mobmidia (Fingertips)
Technologies: iOS, Android, Blackberry
- Developed an application for iOS, Android, and Blackberry.
- Implemented Scrum in the company.
- Managed a team of 17 developers.
- Managed the expectations of several major clients such as HSBC, Nike, Globo, and Cannes.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Meantime Mobile Creations
Technologies: J2ME, JSF
- Developed seven cell phone games for Java.
- Worked on the implementation of a tool for mobile game testing.
- Created a tool for faster PNG image resource compression.
- Developed an Android application for Bradesco, one of the major banks in Brazil.
- Created an application used by LG in a fast typing contest.
- Created a 3D racing game using only 2D primitives and without floating points.