- Java Team LeadCinsay, INC.2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Spring MVC, Hibernate, MySQL, Memcache, HTML5/CSS3
- Supported SmartStore (TM) - cinsay.com propreitary software in a video eCommerce solution using AWS API for video encoding and storage (S3).
- Supported deployment by setting Jenkins jobs for different tasks using Amazon RDS.
- Planned and scheduled Cron jobs on Linux, adjusting configuration of Apache and Memcache.
- Developed public-facing APIs to provide third-party software companies the ability to develop a front-end of Cinsay's services.
- Used Twitter, Facebook, and Google APIs for SEO and sales support.
- Sr. Software EngineerBriabe Mobile, INC.2011 - PRESENT
- Created a web portal application to support mobile advertising campaigns (for companies like Coca-Cola, Home Depot etc.) integrating together SMS and different social networking channels for higher ROI.
- Developed social network analyzing tools to process Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social feeds to extract relevant information to use it to significantly increase efficiency of an ad campaign.
- Developed analytics portal by integrating Google Anlytics, Adwords and social feeds to provide client with precise way to manage a campaign and have feedback on how a changes affect user responses to a campaign.
- Took part in developing mobile web pages using HTML5/CSS3, AJAX and MySQL backend for ad campaigns for Home Depot, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, etc.
- Redesigned and took part in rewriting a big application that was inefficiently written in different languages (Java, J2EE and PHP) to reduce cost of support and increase reliability.
- Software architect and developmentPokeware (via Toptal)2013 - 2013
Technologies: Google Analytic API, Bootstrap, Codeigniter
- Developed analytic portal using Google Analytic API, Bootstrap, and Codeigniter frameworks.
- Sr. Programmer AnalystMaxim Integrated Products, Inc.2008 - 2011
- Designed and developed a big (10,000+ users) secure document control system that automated multilevel document flow for a complex IC production process.
- Designed and developed secure credit control application for the corporation's finance department. This application provided control of issuing credit and coordination between corporation world offices in all regions (US, Europe, Japan) and significantly lower financial risk due to eliminating many errors in a process of issuing credits.
- Software ArchitectSamsung2007 - 2008
- Designed and took part in development of the Samsung eCommerce site.
- Designed security and fraud monitoring for eCommerce.
- Took part in developing a solution for integration eCommerce with SAP.
- Designed and developed logistic solution integrated with ecommerce site. The solution provided significant cost savings and reduced online order processing time and logistical errors.
- Developed solution for B2B and B2C ecommerce.
- Sr. Web DeveloperVerizon Internet Services2005 - 2007
- Designed a Pay Per Click (innovative at that time) solution. Turned into a big money generating and low maintenance project.
- Designed and coded solutions (small additions to web site superpaages.com) to keep growing site SEO rank.
- Designed and coded affiliate portal to help marketing to bring more customers to superpages.com with little effort.
- Developed and supported security monitoring and fraud protection algorithms for superpages.com.
- Designed data-mining and search algorithms over big arrays of data to improve analytic and user experience at superpages.com.
- Software ArchitectVerizon2001 - 2005
- Designed and coded web based sales support commission system.
- Took part in development reporting and analytics front-end for commission system.
- Led development of Verizon Electronic Card Approval System (ECAS) to provide security and synchronization between different Verizon databases and banks gateways.
- Developed web services to let a third party applications to interface with Verizon card processing systems in secure way with close monitoring and fraud prevention.
- Designed and developed a software solution for Verizon QA department that helped manage different processes more efficiently and provided better communication between different departments of the corporation.