Sr. Software Engineer2015 - 2015Dealertrack Techologies
- Designed and developed solutions to support sales for most big car dealers in US.
Java Team Lead2013 - 2015Cinsay, Inc.
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, Memcached, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring MVC
- Supported SmartStore (TM)--Cinsay.com proprietary software--in a video eCommerce solution using AWS API for video encoding and storage (S3).
- Supported deployment by setting Jenkins jobs for different tasks using Amazon RDS.
- Planned and scheduled Cron jobs on Linux, adjusting the configuration of Apache and Memcache.
- Developed public-facing APIs to provide third-party software companies the ability to develop a front-end for Cinsay's services.
- Used Twitter, Facebook, and Google APIs for SEO and sales support.
Software Architect and Developer2013 - 2013Pokeware (via Toptal)
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, Google Analytics API
- Developed an analytics portal using Google Analytics API, Bootstrap, and CodeIgniter frameworks.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2013Briabe Mobile, Inc.
- Created a web portal application to support mobile advertising campaigns (for companies like Coca-Cola, Home Depot, etc.) integrating together SMS and different social networking channels for higher ROI.
- Developed social network analyzing tools to process Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social feeds to extract relevant information to use it to significantly increase the efficiency of an ad campaign.
- Developed an analytics portal by integrating Google Analytics, Adwords, and social feeds to provide the client with a precise way to manage a campaign and have feedback on how a change affects user responses to a campaign.
- Helped develop mobile web pages using HTML5/CSS3, AJAX, and a MySQL back-end for ad campaigns for Home Depot, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, etc.
- Redesigned and took part in rewriting a big application that was inefficiently written in different languages (Java, J2EE, and PHP) to reduce the cost of support and increase reliability.
Senior Programmer Analyst2008 - 2011Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Designed and developed a big (10,000+ users) secure document control system that automated multilevel document flow for a complex IC production process.
- Designed and developed a secure credit control application for the corporation's finance department. This application provided control of issuing credit and coordination between corporation world offices in all regions (US, Europe, Japan) and significantly lower financial risk due to eliminating many errors in a process of issuing credits.
Software Architect2007 - 2008Samsung
- Designed and took part in the development of the Samsung eCommerce site.
- Designed security and fraud monitoring for eCommerce.
- Took part in developing a solution for integrating eCommerce with SAP.
- Designed and developed logistic solution integrated with an eCommerce site. The solution provided significant cost savings and reduced online order processing time and logistical errors.
- Developed a solution for B2B and B2C eCommerce.
Senior Web Developer2005 - 2007Verizon Internet Services
- Designed a pay-per-click (innovative at that time) solution. Turned into a big money generating, low-maintenance project.
- Designed and coded solutions (small additions to website Superpaages.com) to keep growing the site's SEO rank.
- Designed and coded an affiliate portal to help marketing to bring more customers to superpages.com with little effort.
- Developed and supported security monitoring and fraud protection algorithms for superpages.com.
- Designed data mining and search algorithms over big arrays of data to improve analytic and user experience at superpages.com.
Software Architect2001 - 2005Verizon
- Designed and coded a web-based sales support commission system.
- Took part in development reporting and analytics front-end for the commission system.
- Led the development of the Verizon Electronic Card Approval System (ECAS) to provide security and synchronization between different Verizon databases and bank gateways.
- Developed web services to let third-party applications interface with Verizon card processing systems in a secure way with close monitoring and fraud prevention.
- Designed and developed a software solution for Verizon's QA department that helped manage different processes more efficiently and provided better communication between different departments of the corporation.