Senior PHP/Laravel Developer2021 - 2022International ESL Services LLC
- Designed and implemented a web portal as a learning management system.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Improved and oversaw the release process. Helped the company follow a test-driven development approach which improved code quality and reduced bugs in releases.
Laravel Lead Developer2020 - 2022Clearleaf Inc.
Technologies: Laravel, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Leadership, APIs, PHP, MySQL
- Redesigned and developed an application with the team to leverage the power of AWS.
- Designed and implemented AWS Redshift to support reporting and BI integration.
- Planned and provided a smooth migration of the reporting portal into AWS, which resolved many issues of slow response and security.
Senior Software Developer2018 - 2020ExamSoft Worldwide
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring, Java, CSS3, HTML5, PostgreSQL, SQL Server BI, AngularJS, SAML, Amazon Neptune, Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile Software Development
- Rewrote the legacy portal to use AWS micro-services, AWS DynamoDB, and AWS SNS.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Participated in research and development to access the cost and advantages of using machine learning technologies to make applications more efficient.
- Developed online client interfaces and a front-end app using Facebook, Twitter, and Google APIs. Conducted search engine optimization.
- Performed database planning and design and implemented the database schema.
- Provided search engine optimization and analysis.
Sr. Software Engineer2015 - 2015Dealertrack Techologies
- Designed and developed solutions to support sales for most big car dealers in US.
Java Team Lead2013 - 2015Cinsay, Inc.
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, Memcached, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Supported SmartStore (TM)--Cinsay.com proprietary software--in a video eCommerce solution using AWS API for video encoding and storage (S3).
- Supported deployment by setting Jenkins jobs for different tasks using Amazon RDS.
- Planned and scheduled Cron jobs on Linux, adjusting the configuration of Apache and Memcache.
- Developed public-facing APIs to provide third-party software companies the ability to develop a front-end for Cinsay's services.
- Used Twitter, Facebook, and Google APIs for SEO and sales support.
Software Architect and Developer2013 - 2013Pokeware (via Toptal)
Technologies: CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, Google Analytics API
- Developed an analytics portal using Google Analytics API, Bootstrap, and CodeIgniter frameworks.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2013Briabe Mobile, Inc.
- Created a web portal application to support mobile advertising campaigns (for companies like Coca-Cola, Home Depot, etc.) integrating together SMS and different social networking channels for higher ROI.
- Developed social network analyzing tools to process Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social feeds to extract relevant information to use it to significantly increase the efficiency of an ad campaign.
- Developed an analytics portal by integrating Google Analytics, Adwords, and social feeds to provide the client with a precise way to manage a campaign and have feedback on how a change affects user responses to a campaign.
- Helped develop mobile web pages using HTML5/CSS3, AJAX, and a MySQL back-end for ad campaigns for Home Depot, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, etc.
- Redesigned and took part in rewriting a big application that was inefficiently written in different languages (Java, J2EE, and PHP) to reduce the cost of support and increase reliability.
Senior Programmer Analyst2008 - 2011Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Designed and developed a big (10,000+ users) secure document control system that automated multilevel document flow for a complex IC production process.
- Designed and developed a secure credit control application for the corporation's finance department. This application provided control of issuing credit and coordination between corporation world offices in all regions (US, Europe, Japan) and significantly lower financial risk due to eliminating many errors in a process of issuing credits.
Software Architect2007 - 2008Samsung
- Designed and took part in the development of the Samsung eCommerce site.
- Designed security and fraud monitoring for eCommerce.
- Took part in developing a solution for integrating eCommerce with SAP.
- Designed and developed logistic solution integrated with an eCommerce site. The solution provided significant cost savings and reduced online order processing time and logistical errors.
- Developed a solution for B2B and B2C eCommerce.
Senior Web Developer2005 - 2007Verizon Internet Services
- Designed a pay-per-click (innovative at that time) solution. Turned into a big money generating, low-maintenance project.
- Designed and coded solutions (small additions to website Superpaages.com) to keep growing the site's SEO rank.
- Designed and coded an affiliate portal to help marketing to bring more customers to superpages.com with little effort.
- Developed and supported security monitoring and fraud protection algorithms for superpages.com.
- Designed data mining and search algorithms over big arrays of data to improve analytic and user experience at superpages.com.
Software Architect2001 - 2005Verizon
- Designed and coded a web-based sales support commission system.
- Took part in development reporting and analytics front-end for the commission system.
- Led the development of the Verizon Electronic Card Approval System (ECAS) to provide security and synchronization between different Verizon databases and bank gateways.
- Developed web services to let third-party applications interface with Verizon card processing systems in a secure way with close monitoring and fraud prevention.
- Designed and developed a software solution for Verizon's QA department that helped manage different processes more efficiently and provided better communication between different departments of the corporation.