CTO2013 - PRESENTGeomotiv
Technologies: Java, Scala, Hadoop, Spark
- Designed and developed a Hadoop-based data processing subsystem which was capable of handling millions of daily events.
- Helped a client to refactor a DSP product (buyer-side in RTB environment) to be able to handle a larger number of incoming requests. Amazon cloud services were employed: AWS, RDS, and Kinesis.
- Implemented a SSP product based on the OpenRTB standard.
- Worked with Scala/Spark technology stack for solving machine-learning problems.
- Led team of experience engineers and participated in daily scrums with a client team.
CTO2010 - 2013Maygem
Technologies: Java, Scala, Flash, C++
- Developed a robust game server based on Scala/Actor technology handling up to 100,000 daily active users and 1,000 requests/second on a commodity server (8 CPU cores, 16 GB RAM).
- Implemented an integration with Facebook and other major regional social networks.
- Led an engineering team to build Flash-based social games.
- Ported Flash-based game to Android/iOS platforms using a C++ Cocos2d-x library.
Software Engineering Director2006 - 2009Intetics Co.
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Wicket, GWT, SQL, Oracle
- Created a prototype and released a beta version of editorial calendar and management software. Later it turned into a very successful product.
- Developed and released several versions of an asset management system for ad agencies.
- Participated in the development of a ticket-booking system for the Arsenal stadium.
Team Leader2003 - 2006G2X
Technologies: Java, JSP, JasperReports, MS SQLServer, Oracle
- Participated in the development of the G2X: Agility line of products.
Team Leader/Senior Developer2000 - 2003Intetics Co
Technologies: C++, Perl, MySQL
- Developed a real-estate desktop application.
- Handled all aspects of the development of a web site for a medical company.
- Developed a number of web sites.
Software Engineer1995 - 2000CIT
Technologies: C++, SQLWindows, SQLBase, Oracle
- Developed an enterprise document management and workflow system.