Verified Expert in Engineering
Vladimir creates iOS and macOS applications with supporting back-end APIs and services for companies around the world, delivering streamlined, lag-free user experiences and clean code. He believes in proven techniques like TDD and GitFlow. With 14+ years of experience in software development, Vladimir has worked in large companies and with small startups, developing both small custom controls and complex integrated business solutions.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Xcode, MacOS
The most amazing...
...piece of software I've made was an animated track view for competing participants with a lot of math and custom animations for speeding up and overtaking.
iOS and macOS Developer | Back-end Developer
- Developed an iOS app for courier company drivers that enabled the company to help them with navigation, route tracking, ETAs for the customers, print labels for parcels on mobile printers, and keep in touch with headquarters.
- Created a set of iOS applications to control and program Bluetooth-connected robots: the app is connecting to a robot over BLE, and users can send commands directly and create apps with a Blockly interface to control these robots.
- Developed an iOS app for Favsync BVA startup to store and present various content on their portal like links, texts, images, and video files.
- Built a set of custom animated controls for iOS apps, based on their device, gyroscope, animations, and user input.
- Converted a console app from C to Swift, adapting it to the modern macOS environment.
- Created a macOS app to design and print custom labels for HDD libraries.
- Developed an iOS application and back-end code for a startup promoting events in Brazil with navigation, ticket booking, payments, and chats between participants.
- Constructed a custom PDF library for iOS based on a C library (LibHaru) that enabled audio annotations in PDF files.
- Developed a control room software for an escape-the-room quest organizer.
Elite Mobile Engineer
- Integrated the project's existing DRM library with a third-party content protection library.
- Developed a PDF reader capable of handling files with DRM protection featuring low-level on-the-fly decryption.
- Extended VoiceOver support in a third-party reader software.
- Upgraded older Objective-C code and project storyboards to Swift and SwiftUI.
- Developed software that compiles a list of changes for each project release.
- Architected and maintained GitHub workflows and scripts for continuous integration.
iOS Mobile Developer
Blu World Pte Ltd
- Developed a mobile application enabling users to send and receive packages through the client's designated pick-up points.
- Implemented package delivery status tracking through the client's API.
- Developed the application from the ground up to its final release on the App Store.
Low Cost Parcels
- Developed an iOS app for courier company drivers that enabled the company to help them with navigation, route tracking, and keeping in touch with headquarters.
- Developed software to print parcel labels on a thermal printer on the go.
- Implemented an integration of driver tracking into the company's back-end system, providing customers with real-time estimated time of arrival (ETA) updates.
Galaktika EPR Consultant | Developer
Transneft Siberia (Sibnefteprovod)
- Created an ERP business application for the staff department.
- Developed an ERP business application for the transportation department.
- Created and supported a set of reports in the ERP software.
Senior Software Developer
Corporate Systems, Programs and Solutions
- Developed a suite of software for the Tyumen State Library, Microsoft CRM, and library software integration.
- Built an integration library for a dairy holding, binding Microsoft CRM data with a Galaktika ERP.
- Created data integration and analysis libraries and KPI dashboards.
- Developed a set of VBA macros to support accounting software.
- Developed a mobile app for a dairy holding.
- Developed business applications and reports for Galaktika ERP.
- Composed SaxBasic scripts for ARIS (business process automation suite) that helped clients to get their process description on different levels of process modeling.
- Developed Microsoft Excel-based reports connected to various data sources (DBF files, Microsoft SQL).
Driver Application | Low Cost Parcels
Label Maker | Film Driveshttps://filmdrives.com/pages/label-maker
Escape-the-room Control Room Software | Extremescape
PDF Audio Annotations Library
Express.js, CloudKit, ASP.NET, SwiftUI
Node.js, SendGrid API, Passport.js, Vue
Xcode, Git, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Test-driven Development (TDD), OLAP, REST
MacOS, iOS, iCloud, Keychain, DigitalOcean, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows Mobile, Firebase
GitFlow, APIs, Bluetooth, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), GitHub Workflows, Digital Rights Management (DRM), Voice Over, Stripe Payments, Web Services, Navigation, Maps
Redis, MongoDB, SQLite, MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
Tyumen State Oil and Gas University - Tyumen, Russia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Tyumen State Oil and Gas University - Tyumen, Russia
MB2-634 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Extending Microsoft Dynamics
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring