- Software EngineerBooking.com2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Perl, MySQL, Spring Boot, Java 8, Linux
- Supported and created new functionality with Perl.
- Implemented a billing system based on Spring Boot.
- Contributed to a JPA DDL Maven generator plugin project.
- Created a specific booking dialect for MySQL.
- Created a sharded JDBC data source implementation.
- CEO, FounderDETA2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: Tomcat 6-8, Web Sockets, HTML5, CSS3, Vaadin 7, PostgreSQL, Jave EE 7 (Full profile), Spring Boot 2
- Acquired negotiation experience.
- Created a high-availability solution for customer flow management in government departments of traffic police and migration services in nearby regions.
- Created an eQueue module with the ability to monitor people.
- Created a pre-record module to optimize the customer service process.
- Increased the proportion of customers using the self-registration process from 10% in 2008 to 85% in 2014. Raised the monthly number of served clients from 6K to 50K.
- Build video conferencing software based on Kurento WebRTC server and Spring Boot 2.
- Senior Developer, Group LeaderAT-Consulting2012 - 2016
Technologies: Java 7, WebLogic 12, Oracle RAC, Jave EE 7 (full profile) , Nginx, Alteon, KEMP LoadMaster
- Optimized a file processing billing engine run time, reducing it from 72 hours to 6.
- Optimized a failover, load balancing solution for a JMS processing engine on WebLogic JMS implementation.
- Implemented auto-configurable auto-start WebLogic domain deployment.
- Resolved performance problems with the RedHat Linux network stack and NIC driver.
- Tuned Oracle database application SQL requests.
- Integration DeveloperJSC "Diasoft"2008 - 2012
Technologies: Java 6, WebLogic 9, WebSphere 7, Oracle, MS SQL, JSF, Jave EE 6 (Web profile)
- Created an integration bus for Souz Bank using the Bea BPM engine.
- Upgraded internal architecture for a few banks using Geronimo/WebSphere CE integration.
- Implemented an asynchronous WebService interface to support BPM in Souz Bank.
- Implemented WS-Security services for the Diasoft Platform and FLEXTERA.
- Implemented a custom form engine.
- Software Developer, System ArchitectJSC "Vimpelcom"2004 - 2008
Technologies: Java 1.4, Java 1.5, WebLogic 8, Oracle 9, Struts, J2EE 1.3 (Full profile), J2EE 1.4 (Full profile), Java EE 5 (Full profile)
- Handled development of the SLA support self-service system of a leading cellular operator in Russia.
- Solved production performance problems, involving optimization of the server, OS, database, and application.
- Acquired hands-on knowledge of Sun Fire 25K (72CPU) optimization.
- Optimized the execution time of a billing processing engine from 14 days to 36 hours.
- Created failover/high-availability architecture for a vendor application.
- Created and implemented a monitoring scheme to provide fast and correct data regarding application status.
- Created a USSD/IVR API to serve 150 customer requests per second.
- Tuned SQL for Oracle 9.
- Web DeveloperINCAP2000 - 2004
- Handled design of HTML markup.
- Implemented an online food-recipe solution for choosing food and to getting cooking recommendations.
- Implemented many sites in a CMS on PHP/MySQL.
- Created an online shop for apparel, plastic, and promotional products with custom item configurations.
- Created a custom CMS on Java 1.4/XML.
- Junior DeveloperTensor1999 - 2000
Technologies: Perl, HTML, MySQL, C++
- Created one of the first eCommerce solutions in the region.
- Served as marketing developer. Created a tool to manipulate light boards.
- Optimized internal order processing.