Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTBooking.com
Technologies: Linux, Java 8, Spring Boot, MySQL, Perl
- Supported and created new functionality with Perl.
- Implemented a billing system based on Spring Boot.
- Contributed to a JPA DDL Maven generator plugin project.
- Created a specific booking dialect for MySQL.
- Created a sharded JDBC data source implementation.
CEO, Founder2008 - PRESENTDETA
Technologies: Spring Boot, Java EE, PostgreSQL, Vaadin, CSS3, HTML5, WebSockets, Apache Tomcat
- Acquired negotiation experience.
- Created a high-availability solution for customer flow management in government departments of traffic police and migration services in nearby regions.
- Created an eQueue module with the ability to monitor people.
- Created a pre-record module to optimize the customer service process.
- Increased the proportion of customers using the self-registration process from 10% in 2008 to 85% in 2014. Raised the monthly number of served clients from 6K to 50K.
- Build video conferencing software based on Kurento WebRTC server and Spring Boot 2.
Senior Developer, Group Leader2012 - 2016AT-Consulting
Technologies: Red Hat Linux, JMS, Nginx, Java EE, Oracle RAC, WebLogic, Java 7
- Optimized a file processing billing engine run time, reducing it from 72 hours to 6.
- Optimized a failover, load balancing solution for a JMS processing engine on WebLogic JMS implementation.
- Implemented auto-configurable auto-start WebLogic domain deployment.
- Resolved performance problems with the RedHat Linux network stack and NIC driver.
- Tuned Oracle database application SQL requests.
Integration Developer2008 - 2012JSC "Diasoft"
Technologies: Java EE, JSF, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, WebSphere, WebLogic, Java 6
- Created an integration bus for Souz Bank using the Bea BPM engine.
- Upgraded internal architecture for a few banks using Geronimo/WebSphere CE integration.
- Implemented an asynchronous WebService interface to support BPM in Souz Bank.
- Implemented WS-Security services for the Diasoft Platform and FLEXTERA.
- Implemented a custom form engine.
Software Developer, System Architect2004 - 2008JSC "Vimpelcom"
Technologies: Java EE, Jakarta EE, Apache Struts, Oracle 9i, WebLogic, Java
- Handled development of the SLA support self-service system of a leading cellular operator in Russia.
- Solved production performance problems, involving optimization of the server, OS, database, and application.
- Acquired hands-on knowledge of Sun Fire 25K (72CPU) optimization.
- Optimized the execution time of a billing processing engine from 14 days to 36 hours.
- Created failover/high-availability architecture for a vendor application.
- Created and implemented a monitoring scheme to provide fast and correct data regarding application status.
- Created a USSD/IVR API to serve 150 customer requests per second.
- Tuned SQL for Oracle 9.
Web Developer2000 - 2004INCAP
- Handled design of HTML markup.
- Implemented an online food-recipe solution for choosing food and to getting cooking recommendations.
- Implemented many sites in a CMS on PHP/MySQL.
- Created an online shop for apparel, plastic, and promotional products with custom item configurations.
- Created a custom CMS on Java 1.4/XML.
Junior Developer1999 - 2000Tensor
Technologies: C++, MySQL, HTML, Perl
- Created one of the first eCommerce solutions in the region.
- Served as marketing developer. Created a tool to manipulate light boards.
- Optimized internal order processing.