Vladimir is a highly skilled Java developer focusing primarily on web applications. He has diverse experience in different operating systems, program languages, and platforms. He is currently learning about Scala, non-stop garbage collectors, and hot swap code replacement.
ExperienceBack-end - 20 yearsSQL - 13 yearsJava - 11 yearsPostgreSQL - 6 yearsNetworking - 5 yearsDocker - 5 yearsKotlin - 1 yearRust - 1 year
Eclipse, Linux, OS X
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is to implement a complex customer flow management system.
- Supported and created new functionality with Perl.
- Implemented a billing system based on Spring Boot.
- Contributed to a JPA DDL Maven generator plugin project.
- Created a specific booking dialect for MySQL.
- Created a sharded JDBC data source implementation.
- Acquired negotiation experience.
- Created a high-availability solution for customer flow management in government departments of traffic police and migration services in nearby regions.
- Created an eQueue module with the ability to monitor people.
- Created a pre-record module to optimize the customer service process.
- Increased the proportion of customers using the self-registration process from 10% in 2008 to 85% in 2014. Raised the monthly number of served clients from 6K to 50K.
- Build video conferencing software based on Kurento WebRTC server and Spring Boot 2.
Senior Developer, Group Leader
- Optimized a file processing billing engine run time, reducing it from 72 hours to 6.
- Optimized a failover, load balancing solution for a JMS processing engine on WebLogic JMS implementation.
- Implemented auto-configurable auto-start WebLogic domain deployment.
- Resolved performance problems with the RedHat Linux network stack and NIC driver.
- Tuned Oracle database application SQL requests.
- Created an integration bus for Souz Bank using the Bea BPM engine.
- Upgraded internal architecture for a few banks using Geronimo/WebSphere CE integration.
- Implemented an asynchronous WebService interface to support BPM in Souz Bank.
- Implemented WS-Security services for the Diasoft Platform and FLEXTERA.
- Implemented a custom form engine.
Software Developer, System Architect
- Handled development of the SLA support self-service system of a leading cellular operator in Russia.
- Solved production performance problems, involving optimization of the server, OS, database, and application.
- Acquired hands-on knowledge of Sun Fire 25K (72CPU) optimization.
- Optimized the execution time of a billing processing engine from 14 days to 36 hours.
- Created failover/high-availability architecture for a vendor application.
- Created and implemented a monitoring scheme to provide fast and correct data regarding application status.
- Created a USSD/IVR API to serve 150 customer requests per second.
- Tuned SQL for Oracle 9.
- Handled design of HTML markup.
- Implemented an online food-recipe solution for choosing food and to getting cooking recommendations.
- Implemented many sites in a CMS on PHP/MySQL.
- Created an online shop for apparel, plastic, and promotional products with custom item configurations.
- Created a custom CMS on Java 1.4/XML.
- Created one of the first eCommerce solutions in the region.
- Served as marketing developer. Created a tool to manipulate light boards.
- Optimized internal order processing.
Beeline Self Service
JavaServer Pages (JSP), JUnit, JPA, Mockito, Vaadin, Hibernate, Selenium, Knockout (Knockout.js), Apache Struts, Spring Boot
WebRTC, JMS, JDBC, Selenium WebDriver, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, Vue 2, jQuery
Apache Ant, Apache JMeter, Wireshark, Jenkins, CVS, Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat, Squid Proxy Server, JProfiler, Jira, Git, Postfix
Unit Testing, Load Testing, REST
Docker, JVM, Windows, Linux, Solaris, WebSphere, Oracle, Java EE
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 12c, Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server
TCP, HAProxy, Oracle WebLogic Application Server, WebLogic, EJB 3, Back-end, Networking, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Single Sign-on (SSO), Memory Profiling, LDAP, WebSockets, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Demidov Yaroslavl State University - Yaroslavl, Russia
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Yaroslavl Civil Engineering College - Yaroslavl, Russia