Verified Expert in Engineering
Vladimir is a full-stack engineer with over 12 years of experience in web development. He is a strong advocate of delivering top-quality, high-value products that ensure success. Vladimir is straightforward, capable, a clear communicator, and works well in teams. The code Vladimir writes is very well-structured and clean.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PhpStorm, WebStorm
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a platform for property rental using React and WordPress.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Translated requirements and UX designs into functional front-end code accurately.
- Produced clean, well-documented, maintainable, testable, and scalable code.
- Participated in planning, design, architecture, and code review.
- Worked effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team.
- Inspired and mentored junior engineers on best practices and professional conduct.
- Re-coded application using React, which shortened page load times by up to 65%.
- Migrated an application toward the cloud, reducing hosting costs for the client by 50%.
- Implemented a new version of checkout supporting recurring subscriptions using micro-services built in Node.js and TypeScript.
- Updated layout of the application using Shopify React Polaris UI/UX library.
- Integrated Shopify GraphQL API for client-server communication orders.
- Integrated APIs such as Stripe and Google maps to retrieve data and process orders.
- Built front-end UI/UX using React v16 using Hooks.
- Created mobile-first and responsive interface layout and components.
- Supported making the CI/CD pipeline work properly with the codebase.
- Collaborated with the design team to define data structure.
- Worked effectively with a remote team in a distant time zone.
Senior Vue Developer
- Built an admin dashboard for managing users, referrals, and voucher codes, using Vue.
- Developed search functionality to help users quickly access the data they needed.
- Implemented an email notifications feature using SendGrid.
- Integrated the PayPal API for automated money payouts to users.
- Developed special pages on the website where users could find documents and videos.
- Provided strategic advisory on design and development processes, initiating revamped structures and systems to ensure a consistently high level of quality.
- Researched, established, documented, and maintained company coding best practices, development organization, and workflow standards.
- Interviewed and reviewed code samples of potential new hires.
- Delegated tasks to a full-stack team and took the initiative to provide ongoing training and coaching to junior developers to build capacity within the organization.
- Worked with the agile team to migrate a legacy company website to React and Sass.
Maison Hēroïne Website Redesignhttps://maisonheroine.myshopify.com/
I also developed the website from initial concept to completion, custom-coded the Shopify theme, designed and coded HTML email templates, and oversaw the day-to-day maintenance and updates.
Woollip Pillow Websitehttps://woollip.com/en/
– Pixel perfect HTML and CSS coding
– WordPress template coding
– Shopify integration
– WooCommerce and Shopify synchronization
– Multi-language support
– GEO/IP redirection.
– A 360-degree slider.
– Responsive support for mobile devices.
Color Customizer for Handmade Ragshttps://www.modernnaturedesign.com/customizer?idTapete=Capri
– Vue.js coding
– Fabric.js framework integration
– Custom color palette export/import
– Responsive support for mobile devices
WHSR Custom Websitehttps://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/
Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, WordPress
Bootstrap, Responsive Frameworks, AJAX.OOP, Express.js, Django, Vue SSR, Django REST Framework, Message UI, Angular, AngularJS, Redux
WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Amazon, Docker, Heroku, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Debian, Amazon Linux AMI, Amazon EC2, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Debian Linux, Windows, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Django CMS, LAMP, Microsoft
APIs, Content Management Systems (CMS), Performance Tuning, Shopify Design, Mailchimp API, Technical Consulting, Software Consulting, Technology Consulting, Web Consulting, Consulting, Vue-router, Elastic Load Balancers, Front-end, Front-end Design, Front-end Development, Mobile First, Image Processing, Web Hosting & Domain Setup, FontAwesome, Full-stack, Data Scraping, Scalability, Web Scraping, Scraping, Performance Optimization, Back-end Development, Back-end Performance, Web Development, Development, UI Development, Web App Deployment, Back-end, Web Hosting, Domains & Hosting, Prototyping, RPC, Pattern Design, Visualization, Data Visualization, CSV File Processing, CSV, Bootstrapping, Bootstrap UI, WebSockets, Amazon Route 53, Software Engineering, Software Deployment, Software Development, Freelancing, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Remote Work, Apps, PWA, Game Development, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Web Security
Vuex, Vue Material, Vue, LocalStorage, Backbone.js, Fabric, Web API, JSON-RPC, JSONP, AES, Redis Queue, jQuery CDN, Sockets, Social Media APIs, Mustache, JSON API, Backbone.Marionette, Socket.IO, REST APIs, jQuery Plugins, AMQP, Handlebars, Python Imaging Library, OpenCV, Node.js, jQuery UI, jQuery, D3.js, OpenSSL, Google API, Google Calendar API, Google Maps API, React, GitHub API, Shopify API
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), JSON, MongoDB, Redis, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, XML-RPC
Rapid Prototyping, Web App Design, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Responsive Development, Scrum, Prototype-based OOP, Continuous Deployment, Back-end Architecture, Scalable Application, Agile, Agile Product Management, Agile UX, Web Application Architecture, Microservices, Rijndael, Design Patterns, Responsive, Responsive Layout, Object-relational Mapping (ORM), MEAN Stack, Model-driven Engineering (MDE), REST, Data-driven Programming, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Hosting, State Pattern, DevOps, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Concurrent Programming, Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Information Security
Moscow Aviation Institute - Moscow, Russia
Shopify Theme Development
Shopify Partner Academy
Microsoft Certified Professional