Full-stack Developer2019 - 2022Self-driving Car Company (via Toptal)
- Worked on web applications that mostly use the map view.
- Worked with UI mock-ups to implement the expected front end.
- Implemented the back end using PostgreSQL and GraphQL.
Software Engineer2018 - 2018Griddable.io (via Toptal)
- Built the API system with GraphQL and wrote it in Node.js for a database management platform.
- Implemented a complex system, which optimizes database queries depending on requested data (by GraphQL).
- Added tests to new APIs and had >95% code coverage.
Node.js Developer2017 - 2018Enovos S.A. (via Toptal)
- Rewrote a REST API server-side application from Java to Node.js.
- Enabled an application to parse XML messages from RabbitMQ and store the parsed data to a Cassandra database.
- Rewrote an existing AngularJS application to support a new REST API data structure and also extended it with new features.
- Developed a system (Node.js) that can generate different React.js applications and embed them to clients' sites.
- Built the architecture of a React.js application which gives a number of abilities for application customizations.
- Implemented SCSS and improved it by using the BEM methodology.
- Created pixel-perfect page layouts that look exactly like the provided design.
Freelance Back-end Engineer2016 - 2016Plan (via Toptal)
- Developed a data model for storing recurring events.
- Extended the Google Calendar synchronization system.
- Extended the API to support recurring events on web and iOS applications.
- Implemented JIRA synchronization through out the JIRA API.
- Worked on GitHub synchronization.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2016inCode Systems
- Worked on a news portal for a leading German golf magazine.
- Developed a unique admin panel, which allows one to create any possible combinations of tiles of different size, with the ability to place widgets in them.
- Created and supported an online store on Joomla + VirtueMart.
- Developed a back-end API for the web platform and mobile application.
- Created a front-end app based on React and Redux.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Arello Mobile
Technologies: REST, Objective-C
- Developed an iOS application called Afisha for Afisha.ru. The most popular application in Russia where you can buy tickets for movies, concerts, theaters, and more.
- Developed an iOS application called MedLife for Medlife Insurance Ltd.
- Created a shared library for a seamless transition between online and offline experience.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Institute of Automation and Electrometry (IA&E, SB RAS)
- Developed a thickness control program that improves the accuracy of a multilayer dielectric thin film deposition.
- Created a mass spectrometer management program to determine mixture composition.
- Set up the equipment to create an antireflection coating.
Engineer2010 - 2012Space Research Laboratory, Novosibirsk State University
Technologies: Altium Designer, C, Linux
- Designed and assembled a multilayer printed circuit board.
- Developed a program for a PIC controller for centralized control of other hardware modules.
- Tested all parts of the modules in the simulated harsh conditions of outer space.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010Demonstrations and Computer Support Laboratory, Novosibirsk State University
Technologies: Qt, C++
- Developed the software for optical equipment, which processes the video data in real-time and compares it with the theory.
- Built and tuned optical equipment for scientific experiments.
- Made scientific experimental stand to demonstrate Fresnel diffraction and Fraunhofer diffraction.