Owner (Freelance Agency)2014 - PRESENTCloud Nine
Technologies: LAMP, Zend Framework, Elasticsearch, CodeIgniter, WordPress, REST, jQuery, Ajax
- Handled website integration of an enterprise-scale ticketing system for a hardware repair shop.
- Maintained and wrote content for a personal blog (agilepman.com).
- Set up, hosted, and maintained several personal/small business websites/blogs.
- Handled website integration of mobile user accounts for mobitrotter.com.
- Maintained a national government email management Intranet application.
Product Tech Lead for GotCourts.com2014 - 2015CodeSynapses
Technologies: Symfony2, LAMP, Gearman, Memcached
- Created an emailing job queue using Gearman.
- Introduced thick client philosophy for front-end.
- Coordinated and executed API development with external mobile developers.
- Developed a user rules system based on customer-defined settings.
- Was in charge of maintaining the Agile spirit when changes threatened to collapse the entire process.
Senior Software Developer, Scrum Master2012 - 2014PS Tech
- Handled integration of insidemaps.com web and mobile applications with a processor-intensive asynchronous processing back-end.
- Developed a dynamic environment scaling service for allocation of new AWS instances as necessary.
- Spread Agile awareness across the team and company.
- Served as a resource for younger colleagues for Linux and Git questions.
- Completed a Scrum Master certification (CSM) with only 1 incorrect answer.
Senior Software Developer, Product Lead2011 - 2012ITS
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Windows Services, Web Services, MS SQL, NHibernate, jQuery, NAnt, TeamCity, Dust.js
- Led a team of 3 developers working on mirtrak.com.
- Developed a fully automated build process for a Mirtrak server using TeamCity CI server, including everything from source control to uploading a setup executable to an FTP server.
- Resolved scaling/concurrent access issues in a multi-node cluster environment with NHibernate.
- Facilitated requirements analysis and setup the initial architecture for volarian.com (still not publicly released).
- Offered 3rd line support for Mirtrak clients.
Senior Software Developer2007 - 2010youngculture
Technologies: LAMP, Zend Framework, jQuery, AJAX, Perforce, Git, Google Maps API
- Developed a full-featured pagination component using ZF1 MVC and jQuery for tilllate.com.
- Implemented a sticker collection game for tilllate.com.
- Facilitated the switching of team source control to Git. Transition the team to internal use of a Git workflow while successfully maintaining Perforce changelists for bluewin.ch (swisscom.ch info portal).
- Participated actively in landing an enterprise-scale client (swisscom.ch) by demonstrating the ability to understand a custom CMS codebase and create an operations manual from source code and communication with key people on the client side.
- Developed a Google Map for ruetli.ch.
- Worked on front-end maintenance of a retired xtrazone.ch application for Swisscom.