Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - PRESENTGolfNow
Technologies: .NET Core, Vue.js, Angular Material, Docker, TypeScript
- Maintained the ecosystem of the golf POS and TeeSheet software.
- Implemented new features and integrations with various TeeSheet software systems for existing POS.
- Created software to manage and view sales and booking statistics.
- Managed a team of three full-stack developers and one QA engineer to deliver multiple applications for managing/viewing sales and bookings statistics information for the golf company.
- Attended interviews to review new candidates and coached team members with less experience.
- Was responsible for software architecture decisions, code consistency, readability, and quality across the team.
- Created technical user stories.
Lead .NET Developer2014 - PRESENTQuantum Art
- Created a multi-regional eCommerce website based on QP CMS.
- Implemented website synchronization with the 1C database for products.
- Created an automated testing environment for testing synchronizations between a website and 1C databases.
- Created a basket (payment checkout with delivery options etc.) using AngularJS with different payment types and different variations of fields and validations.
- Created a tool for additional content synchronization like product promotions and product badges.
- Managed a team of three full-stack developers and several QA engineers to maintain a custom eCommerce website that sold phones for a cell operator company.
- Was responsible for reviewing technical aspects of epics with a product manager and provided solutions.
- Led a team to implement new features to the existing e-commerce application and maintained website performance and was responsible for communication between different teams about integration procedures and flow.
.NET Developer2013 - 2014Steelgate Technologies
- Created company websites.
- Developed a website to review all backup solutions.
- Built a website to sell television advertisement products.
- Created a website and server integrated with ownCloud.
- Developed a website to manage VMware virtual machines.
C++ / PHP Developer2012 - 2013Imaqliq
Technologies: Linux, C, C++, PHP
- Created a company website.
- Created a daemon to allow optical unit devices to connect with the optical line terminal more rapidly.
- Created a remote procedure call between a command-line interface and optical line terminal.
- Learned a lot about networks, protocols, and packet structures.
- Helped with the testing of our firmware and optical line terminal hardware.
.NET Developer2011 - 2012Yumasoft
- Created a lottery website.
- Helped with a large car seller project.
- Created a website to show products of the company.
- Helped with a Windows phone application.
- Created a service to manage database migrations for a very big project. Used reflection.
.Net developer2010 - 2011Digiton
- Helped with radio project for songs rotations.
- Developed my first complex windows app using winforms to help organize document workflow.
- Helped to translate articles about radio and history of radio.