Verified Expert in Engineering
Vlado is a senior software designer and developer who has gained significant experience developing complex enterprise applications. He has been employed as a lead software developer within the Australian Government. Vlado's tasks include the design, development, and maintenance of various services and applications. His areas of expertise include but are not limited to the design and development of cloud-based applications utilizing the following technologies like Azure, .NET, React, and SQL.
Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, MacOS, Postman, Azure, Azure Functions, Azure App Service, Git, Azure DevOps
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is online Consumer Data Right Conformance Test Suite. It allows participants to test their compliance with the Consumer Data Standards.
Lead Software Developer | Solution Architect
Department Of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
- Designed and built an event management platform based on Dynamics 365 event module. The platform consists of a web portal used by external users, developed in Angular, an intermediate layer developed in .NET 6, and a back end utilizing Dynamics 365.
- Designed and developed a solution to integrate Qualtrics into internal departmental systems, such as CRM and data warehouse.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to streamline the development and release processes.
- Participated in the planning and implementing of nine different digital tools utilizing the Qualtrics platform.
- Developed an automation UI test suite to help the test team with their efforts.
- Guided and supported the team with their day-to-day tasks.
Architect | Full-stack .NET/React Developer
Analytical Progression PTY LTD
- Developed a web application for the customer, enabling users to submit suggestions and track the progress of its approval.
- Built an admin web application, enabling the back office to review submitted suggestions, provide feedback, and make approval decisions.
- Deployed both applications on a regular basis into Azure cloud infrastructure.
Senior .NET Developer
- Played a key role in designing the solution of the conformance test suite as a whole, including but not limited to the user interface, web API and SQL Server database.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Azure DevOps as a reporting tool.
- Helped identifying test cases that need to be executed against consumer data standard participant's systems to confirm their compliance.
Senior Software Developer
Department Of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resources
- Added a new feature to an existing web application that enabled business users to log in using their government-issued credentials and apply for various tax roles.
- Developed and designed a new web portal used by businesses to lodge their research and development tax incentives applications.
- Designed and developed and web admin portal used by the technical support team to identify and diagnose any user issues raised for the business registration system.
- Participated in all Scrum ceremonies as part of the team.
- Mentored multiple developers from multiple development teams about single-page applications and React.
C# Software Developer
- Designed and developed an application that integrates the eWay system with the American Express system for processing payments which was used to perform the very first ApplePay transaction in Australia.
- Developed REST API to be used by SmartPOS mobile application, including iOS and Android.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Azure DevOps as a tracking tool.
- Developed new features for XPSWMM based on the feedback of the end-users.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in XPSWMM using FogBugz as a tracking tool.
- Involved in developing proof of concept (POC) that was going to replace XPSWMM.
Junior Software Developer
- Redeveloped payroll module of the main Windows application from VBA into C# .NET.
- Trained external users on how to use the main Windows application.
- Redeveloped HR module of the main Windows application from VBA into C# .NET.
Business Registration Systemhttps://register.business.gov.au
Admin Portal for Business Registration Service
SmartPOS for eWay
.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, ASP.NET Core, OAuth 2, Entity Framework Core, .NET 4, ASP.NET MVC 6, ASP.NET, .NET 2, AngularJS, Angular, MUI (Material UI)
Web API, React, Entity Framework, Antd, Salesforce API, Node.js
Visual Studio, Postman, Azure App Service, Git, Azure Key Vault, Qualtrics, Azure Logic Apps, JSX
Azure DevOps, Unit Testing, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure, Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Azure WebJobs, SQL Server 2015, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Integration Testing, Software Testing Automation Framework (STAF), Architecture, Open Banking APIs, OData, Software Development, Computer Science, Dynamics CRM 365, AWS Cloud Architecture
Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Queue, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2008, Amazon DynamoDB, MySQL, Azure SQL Databases
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, and Automation
The Saints Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, Macedonia