Lead Software Developer2020 - PRESENTDepartment Of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Technologies: .NET Core, Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure WebJobs, React, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Azure App Service, Azure Key Vault, Entity Framework Core, Azure DevOps, Qualtrics, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Queue
- Designed and developed a solution to integrate Qualtrics to internal departmental systems, such as CRM and data warehouse.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to streamline the development and release processes.
- Participated in the planning and implementation of nine different digital tools utilizing the Qualtrics platform.
- Developed an automation UI test suite to help the test team with their efforts.
- Guided and supported the team with their day-to-day tasks.
Senior .NET Developer2020 - 2020NTT
Technologies: .NET Core, SQL Server 2015, Azure, Web API, OAuth 2, OpenID Connect (OIDC), Open Banking APIs
- Played a key role in designing the solution of the conformance test suite as a whole, including but not limited to the user interface, web API and SQL Server database.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Azure DevOps as a reporting tool.
- Helped identifying test cases that need to be executed against consumer data standard participant's systems to confirm their compliance.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2020Department Of Industry, Science, Energy, and Resources
Technologies: .NET Core, .NET 4, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, React, ASP.NET MVC 6, SQL Server 2016, Azure DevOps, Azure
- Added a new feature to an existing web application that enabled business users to log in using their government-issued credentials and apply for various tax roles.
- Participated in all Scrum ceremonies as part of the team.
- Designed and developed and web admin portal used by the technical support team to identify and diagnose any user issues raised for the business registration system.
- Developed and designed a new web portal used by businesses to lodge their research and development tax incentives applications.
- Mentored multiple developers from multiple development teams about single-page applications (SPA) and React.
C# Software Developer2014 - 2016Eway
Technologies: .NET 4, .NET Core, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET MVC 6, ASP.NET Web API, AWS, AWS Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, Salesforce
- Designed and developed an application that integrates the eWay system with the American Express system for processing payments which was used to perform the very first ApplePay transaction in Australia.
- Developed REST API to be used by SmartPOS mobile application, including iOS and Android.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Azure DevOps as a tracking tool.
Software Developer2012 - 2013XP Solutions
Technologies: C#, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), C++
- Developed new features for XPSWMM based on the feedback of the end-users.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in XPSWMM using FogBugz as a tracking tool.
- Involved in developing proof of concept (POC) that was going to replace XPSWMM.
Junior Software Developer2008 - 2012Enter
Technologies: C#, .NET 2, Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008
- Redeveloped payroll module of the main Windows application from VBA into C# .NET.
- Trained external users on how to use the main Windows application.
- Redeveloped HR module of the main Windows application from VBA into C# .NET.