Senior Swift Developer (Contract)2019 - PRESENTBabylon Health
Technologies: Swift, ReactiveSwift, ReactiveFeedback, Redux, Unit/UI Tests
- Implemented Auth0 authentication.
- Supported the team with regular app releases.
Senior Swift Developer (Contract)2019 - 2019JustEat
Technologies: Swift, Unit/UI Tests, CI, Firebase, Optimizely
- Developed new features for millions of JustEat users.
- Supported team with bi-weekly app releases.
- Maintained apps by finding and fixing crashes and other issues.
Senior Swift Developer (Contract)2018 - 2019Karhoo
Technologies: Swift, VIPER, MVP+C, CI, TDD, Framework development
- Developed Karhoo SDK, which is used for easy access to Karhoo API. It handles authentication, taxi quotes, booking, driver tracking, and journey updates.
- Developed Karhoo UI SDK that extends Karhoo SDK with UI. The app is bundled as a framework and allows easy integration with partner apps.
- Developed Karhoo App as a sample app that uses both SDKs.
- Maintained high test coverage with Unit and Integration tests for all project mentioned.
Senior Swift Developer (Contract)2018 - 2018Ostmodern
Technologies: Swift, FRP, VOD, UI Tests
- Optimized the Olympic Channel app for iPhone X and shipped a couple of updates.
- Joined Formula 1 app team and help them finish and polish the new app.
Senior Swift Developer2017 - 2018Fitzdares
Technologies: Swift, MVVM, FRP, TDD, CI, API design
- Led and took ownership of Greenfield, a Swift project.
- Chose to use MVVM architecture with reactive and functional programming to create readable, easily expandable, and highly testable code.
- Ensured that the classes are decoupled as much as possible.
- Used TDD approach to develop new features and achieved total project test coverage to around 80%.
- Used state machine for navigation between different screens of the app.
- Implemented a continuous integration using Bitrise CI. It automatically runs tests on pull requests and sends results to Github pull request page. Only PRs passing the tests (tests, swift lint, code coverage) can be merged in.
- Pushed to master/develop branches to create a build and send it to iTunes.
iOS Swift Developer2015 - 2017Firefly Experience Limited
Technologies: Swift, FRP, MVVM, TDD, Custom animations, Core Location, Core data
- Developed a highly customized user interface with customized animations and use of Core Graphics.
- Used customized maps (Mapbox) to present the user’s captured trails and points of interest.
- Supported the designing of the app’s architecture, which was MVVM with reactive programming.
- Implemented CI using onsite Mac Mini server.
- Used Xcode Bots and Fastlane to make nightly builds, run tests and automatically create release builds.
- Managed a great volume of user testing using Mixpanel and UXCam.
Lead iOS Developer2014 - 2015Velocity
Technologies: Swift, Custom Animations, SocketIO
- Took ownership of the app when Uncover was in beta version with the final version featured multiple times by Apple as Best New App and Best Food App.
- Implemented new features and highly custom animations.
- Managed to successfully put down crashes to 0.02% of sessions.
- Implemented Socket.IO to support live server updates inside the app.
iOS Developer (contract)2012 - 2014Zentity
Technologies: Objective C, MVC, Core Data, Custom UI,
- Developed varied projects within banking and eCommerce.
PHP Developer2008 - 2010Shopsys
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Developed new features and maintained the eCommerce software.