Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTStrike Class Ltd
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, GraphQL, Docker, Node.js, TypeScript
- Set up a smooth marketplace platform using React/GraphQL TypeScript and styled-components served by a Node.js back end.
- Established several GraphQL microservices incorporated as remote schemas in a Hasura system. Set up a PostgreSQL database with seeds and migrations.
- Implemented third-party APIs such as Stripe to incorporate payments and integrated several different AWS services such as Cognitio and Lambdas for authentication.
Lead Engineer2019 - 2020Leafpod
Technologies: WebGL, GraphQL, Koa, React, C
- Created an embedded IoT system communicating with an MQTT AWS IoT.
- Implemented AWS Lambda and microservices in Node.js.
- Built a GraphQL API using Hasura and set up postgreSQL database with migrations and seeds.
- Implemented continuous integration and automated ECR registry/Fargate.
- Implemented secure authorization and authentications using AWS Cognito.
Contract Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019CBRE
- Created a geospatial data platform for the commercial properties market.
- Set up an automated date ingestion system using Kafka and Python scripts.
- Created a front-end UI for sorting and finding specific data about buildings, location, planned works, infrastructure, house/office prices, and taxes, etc.
Contract Front-End Lead2018 - 2018BookingGo
Technologies: Node.js, Service Workers, Redux, React, RxJS, GraphQL
- Created a mobile progressive web app using the latest technologies.
- Acted in a lead engineering role in the innovation teams for Booking.com and BookingGo.com.
Contract Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018Trainline
Technologies: Node.js, Redux, React, RxJS
- Worked on a digital transformation team to convert the Trainline platform to React/Redux and expand business goals into the European market.
- Implemented best practices for two greenfield web apps.
Senior | Lead Full-Stack Engineer2016 - 2017Arcadia Group
Technologies: Node.js, Redux, React
- Developed a greenfield React/Redux eCommerce platform supporting seven brands under the Arcadia group.
- Played a lead role in setting up build tools and CSS.
- Led a team for marketing campaigns such as London Fashion week; used React.
- Led, as a senior developer, in the construction of a high-traffic isomorphic eCommerce mobile/web app.
Lead Developer2013 - 2016Yellowfizz Digital Agency
- Led the development in a digital marketing agency.
- Chose the right tech stack and guided the projects on a technical level.
- Managed projects and kept updated with new developments; introduced build tools and recommended a switch from a heavy PHP back-end stack to Backbone.js and React.
- Worked on a variety of projects from marketing apps, website/shops, PHP platforms/APIs, and single-page applications.