Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTVelocity | Meaning from Motion (Vlcty.net)
Technologies: Golang, AWS, Elasticsearch, iOS, Xcode, Ruby on Rails, Docker, Redis, Grafana
- Developed a Go-based platform API which is used by online advertisement companies.
- Created an iOS SDK.
- Implemented a data flow pipeline.
- Developed metrics reporting for system monitoring.
- Worked as part of the data processing team.
- Implemented, from time to time, various DevOps tasks.
Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTConcrete Interactive LLC
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Rails, Android, Unity, Embedded Systems, Xamarin
- Created multiple Android and iOS projects for our client.
- Integrated strongSwan into an Android application using Android NDK.
- Implemented continuous integration using CircleCI.
- Developed a simple VR application using Unity.
- Contributed to the development of a Ruby on Rails application.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015Vinted, UAB
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Objective-C
- Developed, together with the iOS team, on new-and-existing feature improvements of Vinted's second-hand fashion marketplace application.
- Worked with continuous integration.
- Contributed to an in-app chat redesign project.
- Collaborated with the QA team to make sure that app is bug and crash free.
- Developed new features together with the payments team.
- Mentored and coached new iOS developers.
- Supported a brand unification project.
iOS Developer2013 - 2014BetVictor
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, Objective-C, UIkit
- Maintained and improved the existing features of BetVictor's sports betting app.
- Worked, with a team, on the iOS app redesign project.
- Implemented, with a team, a new design.
- Managed, maintained, and was responsible for continuous integration.
OS X and iOS Developer2012 - 2013doo GmbH
Technologies: Xcode, Objective-C, C++, Core Data
- Developed, with a team, the client application for OS X; an application that is somewhat similar to Dropbox, although the document indexing part was way more powerful at that time.
- Found and fixed a crucial bug, our OS X application was leaking file descriptors; after all of the operating system's available file descriptors were consumed then other applications started crashing. A personal side note, it was one of my favorite bugs to solve.
- Built and integrated the support for the peripheral scanners into the app.
- Worked with imported files post-processing using GCD.
- Created multiple custom UI elements using AppKit.
- Integrated a C++ library into the OS X application.
Developer2010 - 2012Jumsoft
Technologies: iOS, Mac OS X, Objective-C, PHP, Rails
- Built an OS X application from scratch using AppKit, Core Data, and other frameworks; this app was later submitted to the App Store.
- Maintained and improved continuous integration for the OS X and iOS applications using Jenkins.
- Constructed multiple custom UI elements using UIkit and AppKit.
- Created a UI for invoice templating and implemented PDF document generation.
Developer2008 - 2010Elsoft, UAB
- Created multiple websites for clients using CMS Made Simple content management system.
- Built and supported multiple plugins for CMS Made simple content management system.
- Developed a custom CRM web application which was based on the CodeIgniter framework.