Lead Back-end and Microservices Engineer2018 - PRESENTTechloop.io
Technologies: Auth0, React, SQL, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs, APIs, Cron Jobs, Git, Koa, AMQP, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, Microservices, Node.js
- Developed the back end for a platform that serves 100,000 users and 12,000 companies.
- Took responsibility as a lead programmer for the whole back-end infrastructure including microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Proposed a simplified-but-scalable system architecture that is being used at the moment in the production environment.
- Introduced GraphQL to the platform and worked with the front-end team to integrate it.
- Used automated solutions to accelerate the development process.
- Extended the existing API with more features and functionalities.
- Tracked tasks, features, and bugs with Jira and Asana.
- Implemented a data-driven approach to support the marketing and sales teams.
- Created a one-page application using React along with custom components on top of MUI v4.
- Worked with the business development manager on breaking down new business models into realistic technical tasks with a clear roadmap.
Lead Back-end Developer (Node.js)2019 - 2019Yara
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Unit Testing, Auth0, SQL, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Material-UI, Elastic, Redis, GraphQL, TypeScript, Node.js
- Worked with engineering managers to construct the new team to build a new platform that is being used by the Yara sales team in more than ten countries.
- Constructed a project with TypeScript, GraphQL, and caching using Redis on the back end and React with hooks and Material-UI on the front end.
- Consulted the business team to draw a reliable roadmap.
- Worked mainly as a back-end developer during my time here.
- Interviewed candidates for permanents roles to continue working on the project.
- Worked with the SRE team to ship deployments with CircleCI, Docker, and Kubernetes.
React Developer2018 - 2018International Committee of the Red Cross (via Iosbar Blue Infinity)
Technologies: React, Git, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jest, TypeScript, Node.js
- Developed a custom CRM system for the International Committee Red Cross.
- Tracked features and fixed bugs using Microsofts TFS platform and Microsoft PBI. The platform has been launched successfully and been in production used internally by ICRC.
- Provided full unit testing and clear documentation.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Dether.io
Technologies: React, Git, React Native, Google Maps, Mapbox, Redux Form, Jest, Redux, Node.js
- Implemented a single-page live-map platform to show users and shops.
- Extended the API for the Dether.io platform with a couple of endpoints.
- Formulated and documented technical architecture, components, and strategies for mitigating technical challenges.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018VariSolutions
Technologies: React, Mocha, Git, Heroku, Redux, Testing, Jest, Express.js, Redis, Node.js
- Worked part-time with the core team to grow the main back-end server using Node.js.
- Implemented new features and pages using React.
- Wrote unit, end-to-end, and integration tests using Mocha and Jest.
- Optimized the performance by moving aggregated data to Redis server storage.
- implemented an A/B testing solution to determine the better performing variations.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Globe IT
Technologies: SQL, Git, C++, Loopback, WebRTC, Python, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery, CSS, PHP, Redis, Express.js, Socket.IO, AngularJS, Node.js
- Designed a complete tracking system for GPS tracking devices with a live real-time dashboard using Node.js, Socket.IO, and AngularJS.
- Created and designed a decoder server for handling a GPS binary device’s data and to send commands.
- Optimized a web application's speed and data structures by combining Memcached and MySQL databases.
- Led the API development of a new eCommerce/digital platform (PHP and Node.js).
- Designed a dashboard along with a complete solution for a chat module for an eCommerce project using PHP and AngularJS.
- Maintained existing eCommerce and digital applications to meet the ever-evolving demands of the business (PHP).
- Implemented an online payment system for eCommerce services.
- Developed from scratch an interactive web conference video platform that hosted video rooms with text and voice capabilities using WebRTC, Socket.IO, and jQuery.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a dashboard, a single-page application, and a more interactive front end.
- Developed a web-scraping application along with the entire server-side application using Python.
Web Developer Intern2015 - 2015Mamania.pl
- Worked on various projects where I was guided by more experienced, senior developers.
- Integrated and tested an online payment system to the eCommerce platform.
- Primarily worked as a full-stack developer.