Architect and Senior Developer2020 - PRESENTPlektonLabs
Technologies: MuleSoft, Salesforce
- Provided an enterprise integration strategy to enable new business opportunities for its customers.
- Provided the solution architecture for the Salesforce Service Cloud and assisted in its implementation for clients.
- Worked with Lightning components utilizing the LWC framework for the healthcare portal.
- Implemented login flows to move users dynamically to permission sets and assign dynamic apps and tabs based on the user facility list and what pharmacy the user uses.
- Developed booking component as a wizard to search for facility location, time and day, and availability of vaccine types.
- Built a dynamic LWC to display reports and pass custom filters into the LWC component. Increased the performance of a long-running batch job by five times using the chunking technique.
- Acted as the primary team member to design and architecture complex solutions.
Architect and Development Manager2017 - 2019Equitable Bank
Technologies: T24, MuleSoft, Mule Runtime Engine, Mule ESB, Open Banking APIs, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
- Architected a MuleSoft and Salesforce solution to build a total digital bank's API layer.
- Developed and led a MuleSoft Salesforce team for developing almost 300 MuleSoft APIs, including banking, security, policies, etc., and flows in the SFDC marketing cloud.
- Mentored the MuleSoft development team. Helped DevOps and the infrastructure team with the successful digital banking project.
Senior Software Developer (SFDC and MuleSoft)2014 - 2017Bits In Glass Inc.
Technologies: Java, MuleSoft, SAP Integration, Mule Runtime Engine, Mule ESB, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Lightning Components
- Helped many different clients with designing and developing Salesforce.com and MuleSoft applications.
- Mentored internal and clients' development teams and contributed to maintaining the quality of the practice.
- Participated in almost 20 big and small projects all around North America. The duration of the projects ranged from two months to two years.
Java Integration Developer2013 - 2014Emerald Associates
Technologies: Java, Jakarta EE
- Built integration tools, libraries, and plugins for Oracle Primavera.
- Built an integration interface for Oracle ERP and the accounting system.
- Contributed to the VirtueMart/Moneris integration with the eCommerce system.
Assistant Director (IT)2010 - 2013The Central Bank of Bangladesh ( Bangladesh Bank)
Technologies: Java, Jakarta EE
- Built an in-house meeting management system for setting up governor meetings with government officials.
- Developed a module for the central bank intranet web application.
- Worked with other national and private banks to provide guidelines for IT infrastructure and security.
Technical Consultant2008 - 2010Dhaka University
- Developed an information system management software for a big rural survey between Brown University and Dhaka University.
- Collaborated closely with field technicians to develop better UI and filtering systems.
- Cooperated with researchers in order to improve reporting capabilities.
Software Developer2005 - 2008L2N Software Limited
Technologies: Java, .NET, ASP, PHP
- Developed many web applications for different clients.
- Participated in a big project for building a virtual farmer's market for rural farmers.
- Trained and mentored internal and the clients' team members.