Atlassian Jira Developer2020 - PRESENTBCG
- Prepared Jira workflows with customized screens and background ajax functionality (behaviors, post scripting, and more.).
- Performed Jira administration, user maintenance, problem analysis and solving, and Jira user support.
- Created a Jira plugin for automating setup and maintenance of workflow, screens, behaviors, and back-end code.
ETL and Database Developer2018 - PRESENTRevo
Technologies: Java, ETL, MySQL, Apache Superset, Talend ETL, ETL Development
- Designed and developed a data warehouse based on MySQL database engine for reporting purposes.
- Prepared ETL processes using Talend Open Studio for Big Data for various tasks, like merging data from other company databases and a MongoDB database.
- Prepared the ETL process to provide reporting files accordingly to government specifications.
Data Virtualization Developer2016 - 2020eConsulting
Technologies: Oracle, Java, Groovy, Virtualization, JBoss, ETL Development, LDAP
- Designed and developed virtual databases using the JBoss Data Virtualization environment. Maintained groovy scripts responsible for data processing. Developed over 20 virtual databases for various business areas.
- Developed a test automation tool for writing automated tests against databases using XML structures based on Groovy language, which helped to hold better data quality.
- Maintained the team's workload, leading daily meetings.
Data Warehouse/ETL Developer2015 - 2016SMT Software
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle, ETL Development
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL processes to load big data sets.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to process report data.
- Designed and developed a Java desktop application for automating process generation.
Oracle Developer2014 - 2015SMT Software
Technologies: Shell, Unix, Windows PowerShell, PL/SQL, SQL, Database Design, Bamboo
- Designed and developed Oracle databases using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Created and maintained the data importing processes using shell scripting, and SQL Loader.
- Supported the Java and .NET development teams in solving data layer problems.
- Adjusted database development processes by introducing automated deployment methods and database versioning.
- Optimized the database and data processing to decreate processing time.
Database Specialist2013 - 2014Volvo
Technologies: Reporting, Integration, C#, SQL, Database Schema Design, Database Design
- Developed part of the core system as the database expert. Supported the database development via code reviews, performance monitoring, analyzing of problems, and proposing solutions.
- Developed applications for database upgrades and installations.
- Developed the load tests monitoring methodology using SSIS.
- Organized the teamwork around the database and development of database upgrade script generators.
- Prepared the migration from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2013Lineas GmbH
- Oversaw web development for both stationary and mobile browsers.
- Oversaw server-side development. Main responsibilities included code development using Groovy and Cucumber, and unit and automated integration tests.
- Developed the database and data integration layer.
- Participated in every part of the development process.
Database Developer2010 - 2011Capgemini
Technologies: SQL Loader, PowerDesigner, Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Participated in the development of the data warehouse.
- Developed ETL processes written in PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Extended a small application built with Apex by adding new data views.
- Created ETL process models using SAP Sybase PowerDesigner.
Software Tester2008 - 2010Yumasoft sp. z o.o
Technologies: Oracle, Java, Manual Testing
- Performed manual tests of German banking software.
- Analyzed system functionality in comparison to database content.
- Tested changes and created documentation regarding found errors.