Verified Expert in Engineering
PL/SQL Tuning Developer
Waldemar is a back-end software developer. His expertise lies in the development of databases, focusing mainly on Oracle technologies, and third-party tools such as Java and Groovy. Waldemar also specializes in the creation of ETL processes with variable technologies like TOS, integration technologies, and Informatica.
Groovy, IntelliJ, Java, Oracle, Linux, Windows, Jira
The most amazing...
...software I've developed visualized the results of multi-dimensional mathematical functions, and their first and second derivatives.
Atlassian Jira Developer
- Prepared Jira workflows with customized screens and background Ajax functionality (behaviors, post scripting, and more.).
- Performed Jira administration, user maintenance, problem analysis and solving, and Jira user support.
- Created a Jira plugin for automating setup and maintenance of workflow, screens, behaviors, and back-end code.
ETL and Database Developer
- Designed and developed a data warehouse based on MySQL database engine for reporting purposes.
- Prepared ETL processes using Talend Open Studio for Big Data for various tasks, like merging data from other company databases and a MongoDB database.
- Prepared the ETL process to provide reporting files accordingly to government specifications.
Data Virtualization Developer
- Designed and developed virtual databases using the JBoss Data Virtualization environment. Maintained groovy scripts responsible for data processing. Developed over 20 virtual databases for various business areas.
- Developed a test automation tool for writing automated tests against databases using XML structures based on Groovy language, which helped to hold better data quality.
- Maintained the team's workload, leading daily meetings.
Data Warehouse/ETL Developer
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL processes to load big data sets.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to process report data.
- Designed and developed a Java desktop application for automating process generation.
- Designed and developed Oracle databases using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Created and maintained the data importing processes using shell scripting and SQL Loader.
- Supported the Java and .NET development teams in solving data layer problems.
- Adjusted database development processes by introducing automated deployment methods and database versioning.
- Optimized the database and data processing to decrease processing time.
- Developed part of the core system as the database expert. Supported the database development via code reviews, performance monitoring, analyzing of problems, and proposing solutions.
- Developed applications for database upgrades and installations.
- Developed the load tests monitoring methodology using SSIS.
- Organized the teamwork around the database and development of database upgrade script generators.
- Prepared the migration from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012.
- Oversaw web development for both stationary and mobile browsers.
- Oversaw server-side development. Main responsibilities included code development using Groovy and Cucumber and unit and automated integration tests.
- Developed the database and data integration layer.
- Participated in every part of the development process.
- Participated in the development of the data warehouse.
- Developed ETL processes written in PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Extended a small application built with Apex by adding new data views.
- Created ETL process models using SAP Sybase PowerDesigner.
Yumasoft Sp. z o.o
- Performed manual tests of German banking software.
- Analyzed system functionality in comparison to database content.
- Tested changes and created documentation regarding found errors.
Test Automation Tool for Database Systems Based on TAP
ETL Jobs for Importing Data into a Data Warehouse and Extract into a File
Automated Generation of Informatica ETL Job Definitions
Database Design, Testing, ETL, Manual Testing, Business Intelligence (BI), REST
Oracle, Windows, Linux, JBoss, Unix, Salesforce
PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Database Modeling, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Loader, JSON, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MongoDB
PL/SQL Tuning, Data Virtualization, Database Schema Design, Query Optimization, Groovy Scripting, Design, Shell Scripting, Data Engineering, Data Warehouse Design, Atlassian Plugins, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Ajax, Integration, Reporting, Virtualization, Wikis, Multidimensional Expressions (MDX), LDAP, Apache Superset, Jira Administration, ETL Development, Multithreading
Apache POI, Jira REST API
IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE, Git, Subversion (SVN), Stash, Apache Maven, Talend ETL, Jira, Atlassian SDK, Confluence, IntelliJ, Sybase PowerDesigner, Shell, Informatica PowerCenter, Visual Studio, Toad, Tableau, TeamCity, Bamboo, GitHub, Informatica ETL
Sencha Touch, GEB, Selenium, Hibernate, Windows PowerShell, Ext JS, NHibernate
Master of Engineering Degree in Software Engineering
Wrocław University of Technology - Wrocław, Poland
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
Oracle SQL Certified Expert
ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level