Product Designer2019 - PRESENTDell Technologies
Technologies: Python, Angular, Vue.js, Bulma, Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Developed two products using a method that combines lean, UCD, and XP to deliver fast and high-value results to our customers.
- Helped the team to find solutions using design-thinking techniques.
- Created user interfaces that have high usability, are innovative, responsive, and reactive using Angular and/or Vue.js and Bulma.
- Used Python asynchronous framework FastAPI to develop the back end, supported by other technologies like Redis, RabbitMQ, and Cloud Foundry.
Software Development Advisor2009 - 2019Dell
Technologies: OBIEE, Oracle, Teradata, Python
- Developed the human resources data lake using the Hadoop technology stack.
- Supported the human resources data warehouse using the OBIEE technology stack.
- Supported the Oracle Web Center (OWC) technology stack for a document repository.
- Provided support for the human resources data warehouse using the Business Objects (SAP-BO) technology stack.
- Supported the development of portfolio management tools for IT.
Senior Software Development2005 - 2008Dell
Technologies: .NET, Oracle, SQL Server
- Maintained multiple .NET applications for the Product Group (PG).
- Supported the development team as an application DBA on Oracle and SQL Server technologies.
Senior Software Engineer2003 - 2005Accenture
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Oracle, MS SQL
- Developed multiple web applications for the Accenture customers.
- Acted as an application DBA on Oracle databases for the Accenture customers.
- Built an ASP.NET framework to speed-up and standardize the development efforts for all development teams at one Accenture customer.
Senior Software Engineer2001 - 2003Bankorp Consultores Associados
Technologies: Classic ASP, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, VBScript, MS SQL
- Developed ASP web applications for the state IRS office.
- Built ASP.NET web applications for the state government.
- Created an EAD solution in ASP.NET.
- Constructed a document store web application in ASP.NET for many customers.