Senior Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2021Fairmint companies
- Built the serverless project architecture on AWS using Amplify.
- Implemented many third-party service integrations for various purposes including Upvest, Berbix, Magic, Blocknative, Moonpay, and Changelly.
- Used React/Redux-saga to build the web front end and admin dashboard.
- Worked as a lead developer and organized the whole development process.
Senior DevOps Engineer2019 - 2020Wyzerr
- Built the initial architecture on AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, CloudFront, Lambda).
- Migrated the entire project architecture from AWS to Google Cloud Platform.
- Utilized Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Functions, Google Cloud Tasks, Google Memorystore, load balancing, and so on.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018Fleet Space
- Built the serverless Node.js back end on the Google Cloud platform.
- Built a web user dashboard using Vue.js and used Axios to consume APIs.
- Wrote many SQL queries which resulted in reducing the execution time from minutes to seconds.
- Implemented real-time communication between the server and client using Socket.IO.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018Arturo
- Built a Node.js back-end server on the Google App Engine and CI/CD using CircleCI.
- Implemented HLS video streaming to play videos with low latency.
- Implemented a live chat between the app users using Socket.IO.
- Wrote unit and E2E tests using Jest and Puppeteer.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Clubhouse as a reporting tool.
Front-end Web Developer2016 - 2017Tylko
- Built the web front end using React and Three.js from a Figma design.
- Built an admin dashboard (data visualization) using React and D3.js.
- Used Redux-saga for state management and to handle asynchronous API calls.
- Wrote unit and E2E tests using JEST and Puppeteer.
Front-end Web Developer2014 - 2016Million Tech
- Worked on 20+ web front-end and data visualization projects.
- Used React and Angular for SPA and PWA development.
- Worked closely with the designers and used tools like Figma, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, and so on.
- Used Jira, Slack, and GitHub for team collaboration.