Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: React, TypeScript
- Implemented new web experiences on Microsoft OneDrive, which has over 30 million active monthly users using React.
- Architected the user interface for the recently released OneDrive Photos widget in Windows 11, surfaced to approximately one million active monthly users using React and FAST UI.
- Leveraged in-depth knowledge in React and front-end design to help onboard fellow team members and guide them in adopting best practices around new feature developments and codebase refactors.
Software Architect2021 - 2021Freelance
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, SSG, Sanity, Webhook
- Created a React-based application for an artist that shows a list of his relevant artwork.
- Brought out the best of Next.js SSG to generate most of the pages at build time and deliver a fast and seamless end user experience while giving the artist the control to rebuild the site based on their content changes.
- Created a custom CMS with Sanity to allow the artist to manage their own content through a simple and user-friendly interface.
Software Architect2019 - 2021Catholic Christian Outreach
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Node.js
- Architected a web application to be used in university campuses across Canada and growing using React for the front end, Node.js for the back end, and a NoSQL database in the form of Firebase.
- Designed features that allow missionaries and students to work autonomously on the platform, significantly improving the prior experience that was only accessible to missionaries and exhibited several increasing pain points.
- Architected the product, end-to-end, in a scalable manner to serve a projected 100,000+ user audience.
Software Engineer Intern2018 - 2018Microsoft
Technologies: C++, C#, TypeScript, React
- Improved the UI and UX for Microsoft Photos using C++ and C#. It is currently used by over 300 million people worldwide.
- Integrated accessibility features into Microsoft Photos to enhance usability.
- Integral part of a team that made a fully functioning internal web application in React within just one week.