Lead Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTAvantStay
Technologies: TypeScript, Node.js, MobX, React
- Created the whole web platform's front end from the ground up.
- Managed an entirely remote team to build back-office systems.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017X-Team
Technologies: FFmpeg, PostGIS, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Redux, React
- Created a software to handle telemetry data and video recordings from helicopters to show missions in a comprehensive way for analysis.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016ArmadaDelivery (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), GCM, Retrofit, Pusher, Kotlin, Android, Mongoose, MongoDB, Redux, React, Express.js, Node.js
- Created a RESTful API from the ground-up using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Created a "single activity" (with multiple screens) Android app using Kotlin, Anvil ("virtual dom"), PaperDB, Retrofit, and Pusher.
- Developed a shared/reusable UI library (React) to use on the admin and customer dashboard.
- Created admin and customer dashboards (single-page apps) using React, Redux, Google Maps, and more.
- Configured a job scheduler (with Agenda.js) to run the many recurring tasks required by the business to operate correctly.
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2016DigithoBrasil
- Replaced a problematic spreadsheet (specifically importing was a problem) with a specialized single page web UI; it was greatly welcomed by users.
- Introduced componentized front-end development using Riot.js (React-like) in 2 existing projects for the government.
- Improved a C# testing fluent builder library.
- Created reusable UI components library for connecting elements, inline editing, context menus, and more.
- Decoupled the most complex UIs from back-end, making the back-end respond solely through a web API.
Co-founder | CTO2014 - 2015Automobi
Technologies: Android, Java, Sass, CSS3, HTML5, TypeScript, React, Google Cloud Messaging, WebSockets, Entity Framework, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Web API, Node.js, C#
- Implemented an Android white label app generator with Gradle and Node.js. It was able to generate the apps and publish them to the Play Store.
- Created an SMS gateway microservice using Socket.IO and Java (Android app) to send authorization tokens and notifications for offline users.
- Designed the core RESTful API with multiple client sync capabilities.
- Applied a lot of design patterns to make the code base more easily extensible and maintainable.
- Created a NoSQL data storage library for Android with focus on high performance, flexibility, and simple usage.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2014UTC Engenharia
Technologies: Handlebars, jQuery, Less, CSS3, HTML5, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Implemented an importing feature, on both the front-end and back-end, for old spreadsheets used in industrial constructions planning.
- Created several jQuery plugins to improve UI experience.
- Worked on the domain design of a new system to replace spreadsheets used to control the steps of industrial constructions.
- Was invited to be a technical leader, before leaving the company.
Web/Android Developer2013 - 2013StartupHouse
- Designed the entire UI of an Android POS app.
- Worked on the development of the first Android driver for Brazilian fiscal printers.
- Developed a complex reputation engine for a generic review platform.
- Implemented a search engine for a reviews platform combining Elasticsearch and a fast algorithm for keywords grouping and score improvement.
Researcher | Air Traffic Controller2007 - 2013Brazilian Air Force
- Created a platform for the control tower to receive military flight plans through the internal network (with a web-and-mobile interface).
- Implemented a batch processor for military squadron flight plans.
- Designed a shift schedule maker for air traffic controller with rules defined using simple RegExp.
- Created a flight plan route finder for use on simulated data for ATC training.
- Implemented an automatic operational briefing generator, based on local equipment and meteorological information; highlighting critical information for the upcoming shifts.