Verified Expert in Engineering
Wellington is a full-stack developer with over a decade of experience in all phases of the web development process: analysis, UI/UX design, and client and server-side programming. He's one of those lucky programmers with real design abilities, so he codes with flair and visual appeal in the front end. Wellington is passionate about challenges, innovation, and making people's lives easier. He communicates well and has worked in big and small teams.
Git, IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...piece of software I've made was a platform to process video recording and telemetry data from air missions and show video and map plotting on a web UI.
Lead Software Engineer
- Created the whole web platform's front end from the ground up.
- Managed an entirely remote team to build back-office systems.
- Coordinated and collaborated with the design team on all digital projects.
Senior Software Engineer
- Proposed and collaborated on the implementation of the new way to organize pages, components, and artboards.
- Proposed and implemented the new layout control panel.
- Introduced several improvements to variants management.
- Contributed to many other UI and UX improvements.
- Created a software to handle telemetry data and video recordings from helicopters to show missions in a comprehensive way for analysis.
ArmadaDelivery (via Toptal)
- Created a RESTful API from the ground-up using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Created a "single activity" (with multiple screens) Android app using Kotlin, Anvil ("virtual dom"), PaperDB, Retrofit, and Pusher.
- Developed a shared/reusable UI library (React) to use on the admin and customer dashboard.
- Created admin and customer dashboards (single-page apps) using React, Redux, Google Maps, and more.
- Configured a job scheduler (with Agenda.js) to run the many recurring tasks required by the business to operate correctly.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Replaced a problematic spreadsheet (specifically importing was a problem) with a specialized single page web UI; it was greatly welcomed by users.
- Introduced componentized front-end development using Riot.js (React-like) in 2 existing projects for the government.
- Improved a C# testing fluent builder library.
- Created reusable UI components library for connecting elements, inline editing, context menus, and more.
- Decoupled the most complex UIs from back-end, making the back-end respond solely through a web API.
Co-founder | CTO
- Implemented an Android white label app generator with Gradle and Node.js. It was able to generate the apps and publish them to the Play Store.
- Created an SMS gateway microservice using Socket.IO and Java (Android app) to send authorization tokens and notifications for offline users.
- Designed the core RESTful API with multiple client sync capabilities.
- Applied a lot of design patterns to make the code base more easily extensible and maintainable.
- Created a NoSQL data storage library for Android with focus on high performance, flexibility, and simple usage.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Implemented an importing feature, on both the front-end and back-end, for old spreadsheets used in industrial constructions planning.
- Created several jQuery plugins to improve UI experience.
- Worked on the domain design of a new system to replace spreadsheets used to control the steps of industrial constructions.
- Was invited to be a technical leader, before leaving the company.
- Designed the entire UI of an Android POS app.
- Worked on the development of the first Android driver for Brazilian fiscal printers.
- Developed a complex reputation engine for a generic review platform.
- Implemented a search engine for a reviews platform combining Elasticsearch and a fast algorithm for keywords grouping and score improvement.
Researcher | Air Traffic Controller
Brazilian Air Force
- Created a platform for the control tower to receive military flight plans through the internal network (with a web-and-mobile interface).
- Implemented a batch processor for military squadron flight plans.
- Designed a shift schedule maker for air traffic controller with rules defined using simple RegExp.
- Created a flight plan route finder for use on simulated data for ATC training.
- Implemented an automatic operational briefing generator, based on local equipment and meteorological information; highlighting critical information for the upcoming shifts.
GraphQL TS Clienthttps://github.com/wellguimaraes/graphql-ts-client
** The available link is for the driver app (Android).
Jest, Redux, Express.js, Next.js, ASP.NET MVC, React Native, Cypress, Swagger, NUnit, NHibernate, ORMLite
jQuery, Sinon.JS, Pusher, React, Node.js, Riot.js, Socket.IO, MobX, AWS Amplify, Emotion Library, Web API, Entity Framework, Handlebars, Retrofit, GCM, FFmpeg
Webpack, Babel, NPM, Microsoft Visual Studio, Travis CI, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Gulp, WebStorm, Mocha, Figma, GitHub, GitLab, TFS, Hangfire, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Google Cloud Messaging, Mongoose, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Gradle
Test-driven Development (TDD), Design Patterns, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Agile Software Development, REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Unit Testing, UI Design, UX Design, Functional Programming
PC, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS, Azure, Oracle, Microsoft
MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Elasticsearch, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon DynamoDB, SQLite
Enzyme, Styled-components, Storybook, SVG, Domain-driven Design (DDD), WebSockets
Incomplete Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul - Campo Grande, MS, Brazil