Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016ArmadaDelivery (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Express, React, Redux, MongoDB, Mongoose, Android, Kotlin, Anvil, Pusher, GCM/FCM, PaperDB, Retrofit
- Created RESTful API from the ground-up using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Created a "single activity" (with multiple screens) Android app using Kotlin, Anvil ("virtual dom"), PaperDB, Retrofit, and Pusher.
- Developed a shared/reusable UI library (React) to use on the admin and customer dashboard.
- Created admin and customer dashboards (single-page apps) using React, Redux, Google Maps, and more.
- Configured a job scheduler (with Agenda.js) to run the many recurring tasks required by the business to operate correctly.
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2016DigithoBrasil
- Replaced a problematic spreadsheet (specifically importing was a problem) with a specialized single page web UI; it was greatly welcomed by users.
- Introduced componentized front-end development using Riot.js (React-like) in 2 existing projects for the government.
- Improved a C# testing fluent builder library.
- Created reusable UI components library for connecting elements, inline editing, context menus, and more.
- Decoupled the most complex UIs from back-end, making the back-end respond solely through a web API.
Co-founder | CTO2014 - 2015Automobi
Technologies: C#, Node.js, Java/Android, Web API, SQL Server, NoSQL, Entity Framework, WebSockets, Google Cloud Messaging, React, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Implemented an Android White Label app generator with Gradle and Node.js. It was able to generate the apps and publish them to the Play Store.
- Created a SMS gateway microservice using Socket.IO and Java (Android app) to send authorization tokens and notifications for offline users.
- Designed the core RESTful API with multiple client sync capabilities.
- Applied a lot of design patterns to make the code base more easily extensible and maintainable.
- Created a NoSQL data storage library for Android with focus on high performance, flexibility, and simple usage.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2014UTC Engenharia
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS3, Less, jQuery, Handlebars.js
- Implemented an importing feature, on both the front-end and back-end, for old spreadsheets used in industrial constructions planning.
- Created several jQuery plugins to improve UI experience.
- Worked on the domain design of a new system to replace spreadsheets used to control the steps of industrial constructions.
- Was invited to be a technical leader, before leaving the company.
Web/Android Developer2013 - 2013StartupHouse
- Designed the entire UI of an Android POS app.
- Worked on the development of the first Android driver for Brazilian fiscal printers.
- Developed a complex reputation engine for a generic reviews platform.
- Implemented a search engine for a reviews platform combining Elasticsearch and a fast algorithm for keywords grouping and score improvement.
Researcher | Air Traffic Controller2007 - 2013Brazilian Air Force
- Created a platform for the control tower to receive military flight plans through the internal network (with a web and mobile interface).
- Implemented a batch processor for military squadron flight plans.
- Designed a shift schedule maker for air traffic controller with rules defined using simple RegExp.
- Created a flight plan route finder for use on simulated data for ATC training.
- Implemented an automatic operational briefing generator, based on local equipment and meteorological information; highlighting critical information for the upcoming shifts.
- Automobi (Development)
Developed a complete solution for the after sales department of car dealers with web and mobile interfaces.
- Pingobox (Development)http://www.pingobox.com.br
A Brazilian Android POS.
- PuzzleTalk (Other amazing things)
An award-winning project; won the Microsoft AppCampus award in 2014.
- Riot UI (Development)https://github.com/wellguimaraes/riot-ui
A few Riot UI components.
- React Formy (Development)https://github.com/wellguimaraes/react-formy
A light, simple and fast Higher Order Component to keep form state, inspired by redux-form, but with much simpler usage.
- Panama.js (Development)https://github.com/wellguimaraes/panama.js
A simple library for uni-directional dataflow architecture inspired by Flux.
- Behance Profile (Development)https://www.behance.net/wellguimaraes
A few design jobs that I've done.
- ArmadaDelivery (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.armadadelivery.driver
An Uber for restaurants to ask for drivers to deliver their orders. I've worked in the back-end, front-end, and mobile development.
** The available link is for the driver app (Android).
FrameworksJest, Redux, Flux, Express.js, ASP.NET, AngularJS
Libraries/APIsSinon.JS, Pusher, React, Node.js, Handlebars, Riot.js, jQuery, Socket.IO, Google Gson, Quartz, Google Charts API
ToolsWebpack, Babel, NPM, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Gulp.js, WebStorm, Mocha, TFS, Hangfire, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Travis CI, Gradle
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), Design Patterns, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Agile Software Development, REST, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming
PlatformsAndroid, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
StorageMySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Microsoft SQL Server
OtherEnzyme, SVG, Domain-driven Design (DDD)
- Incomplete Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2006 - 2009Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul - Campo Grande, MS, Brazil