Developer2014 - PRESENTGeekDaddy Dean
- Designed a system for tracking and reporting for a radiology company.
- Developed full-stack web applications.
- Troubleshot and repaired PCs and networks.
- Provided general IT consulting.
- Maintained and developed a system for livestreaming hockey games through multiple stages of growth.
- Managed development teams of up to five members.
- Architected a livestreaming video service through multiple major upgrades with zero downtime.
- Developed distributed systems using microservices architecture.
- Designed and implemented front-end UIs with React.
Developer2013 - 2014Real Radiology
- Performed damage control after major hardware failures.
- Refactored legacy code manually.
- Maintained aging server hardware and legacy code to keep up with current needs.
- Assisted in a migration from one radiology information system to another.
Web Developer2009 - 2013Southeast X-Ray
- Developed radiologist and transcriptionist workflow web applications.
- Developed a video player interface for cardiologist workflow.
- Developed business reports, invoicing, and radiology information systems.