- Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTThird & Grove
Technologies: Drupal 7, Drupal 8, WordPress
- Developed and maintained enterprise websites using Drupal 7, Drupal 8, and WordPress.
- Freelance Web Developer2012 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Drupal 7, WordPress, PHP, HTML/CSS
- Developed websites for local businesses in the Rochester, NY area.
- Maintained Drupal 7 websites.
- Built custom modules to implement functionalities on a contract basis.
- Software Engineer2015 - 2016Third & Grove
Technologies: Drupal 7, Drupal 8, Git
- Developed in Drupal 7 and 8 for enterprise-level clients.
- Collaborated 100% remotely with distributed development team across the US.
- Deployed projects on fully managed Drupal hosting, such as Acquia Cloud and Pantheon.
- Participated in project planning using Scrum and Kanban project management tools.
- Drupal Consultant2014 - 2015George Eastman House
Technologies: Drupal 7
- Consulted on the Drupal 7 redesign of Eastman.org.
- Assisted with project planning, content strategy, and implementation decisions.
- Coded a responsive HTML/CSS Drupal 7 theme.
- SEO Specialist | Web Developer2014 - 2015Accelerate Media Inc.
Technologies: Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Yii
- Performed SEO audits and managed Google Analytics implementation.
- Managed AdWords PPC campaigns.
- Planned and executed A/B testing.
- Performed keyword research using Searchlight.
- Developed websites for clients in WordPress and the Yii Framework.
- Maintained the server and handled mail deliverability bugs.
- Managed the development team.
- Provided customer support for ongoing clients.
- Drupal Consultant2012 - 2014Museum of Science
Technologies: Drupal 7, WordPress, PHP
- Participated in the planning and development of Drupal 7 redesign of mos.org.
- Converted microsites from WordPress to Drupal 7.
- Web Technologies Specialist2009 - 2011The Strong
Technologies: Drupal 6, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Google Analytics, Transact-SQL
- Developed the Drupal 6 implementation of TheStrong.org family of websites.
- Developed image/video submission contest websites with Drupal 6.
- Designed and maintained WordPress blogs.
- Built a custom PHP application to view museum collections online.
- Compiled monthly web analytics reports with Google Analytics.
- Wrote custom Transact-SQL reports for the Siriusware ticketing system.
- Student Web Programmer2008 - 2009The College at Brockport
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, CakePHP
- Coded the site content and style updates in HTML/CSS for the main campus website.
- Developed custom web applications for the campus departments using PHP and MySQL.
- Built an event registration system with CakePHP.
- Wrote HTML/CSS code for the redesign of Brockport.edu.
- Trained the staff for HTML content editing with Dreamweaver.