Verified Expert in Engineering
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Developer
Wesley likes writing code that people use and actually gets shipped to market--so this is why he cares about customer feedback, deadlines, and project vision. Most recently, Wesley has been working on smart contracts for Ethereum and Bitcoin and building SasS products that integrate with distributed ledger technology.
Git, Visual Studio, MacOS, Linux
The most amazing...
...app I've built is a full-stack escrow service using time-locked escrow contracts.
Senior Solidity Developer
- Developed smart contracts for facilitating FX currency swaps.
- Built integrations to US and international banks with Plaid and similar APIs.
- Used account abstraction and MPC for a gasless and seedless user experience.
- Developed dynamic NFT smart contracts with unique 3d artwork.
- Launched and maintained a mint website for our NFT collection that sold out.
- Developed scripts to facilitate large airdrops to community members.
- Developed an app similar to OpenSea that creates a marketplace of NFTs.
- Built and deployed NFT smart contracts to the Polygon L2.
- Created a hybrid payments system that allowed users to pay with either cryptocurrency or fiat money.
- Used IPFS with Pinata for image storage with NFT metadata pointing to IPFS.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Wrote code for back-end APIs in TypeScript, servicing tens of thousands of API calls.
- Developed a "simulator" to mimic datasets submitted to our platform.
- Deployed application images using Docker and Kubernetes.
Vice President of Engineering
- Wrote Bitcoin scripts with time-lock provisions for use in large OTC trades.
- Developed an offline signing tool using cryptographic hashes that could create secure transactions from a cold storage wallet to be broadcasted at a later time.
- Built APIs to integrate with events in the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Managed a team of engineers in the US and India to develop our products.
Senior Software Engineer
- Refactored the front end to use the latest version of React.
- Developed React Native app to integrate with Firebase.
- Wrote endpoints with Express.js and Mongoose.
- Developed a lending platform.
- Worked with ACH transfers.
- Designed a neural network to generate credit underwriting predictions.
Instructure Code School
- Taught a four-month programming bootcamp course.
- Focused on teaching programming within a problem-solving context.
- Hired and managed five other instructors.
- Worked on a team of three that developed the "Canvas for Android" app.
- Helped develop version 2.0 of the app that includes a redesigned UI and near feature parity with Canvas.
- Used technologies such as Rails, Backbone.js, Ember.js, jQuery, and REST.
- Assisted in testing and fixing bugs in the Android app.
- Developed widgets and UI elements for the application.
- Gave input on the design of the app (version 3.0).
- Designed and wrote an app that interfaced with the HipGeo web service for the Sabre Red App Center.
- Assisted in testing, designing, and writing software for a space-age simulation game that has had over 300,000 users.
- Worked with networking, software development, graphics manipulation, version control, and project management.
- Wrote the underlying framework that is used by other programmers on the project.
- Managed interns and volunteer programmers.
- Spearheaded the development of the next version of the software platform, titled “Rev Z.” Features include increased performance, design flexibility, conversion from 2D to 3D environment, computer AI, and improved interfaces.
The product uses a 2-of-3 multi-signature solution that allows large OTC sellers to show proof that they have the funds they wish to sell, with a timelock enabling them to retrieve their bitcoin at a future date if the deal expires.
Isomer Code School
I ran the school, designed the curriculum, and managed my co-instructors.
React, Node.js, Backbone.js, Rails Engines
REST, Agile, MEAN Stack
Meteor, Ethereum, Blockchain, Android, Linux, MacOS, Firebase, Docker, Kubernetes
MongoDB, JSON, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Bitcoin, Bitcoind, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Decentralized Applications, ERC-20, ERC-721, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency, 3D, Algorithms, Software as a Service (SaaS), Non-fungible Tokens (NFT)
React Native, Express.js, Ember.js
Visual Studio, Git, Mongoose
Completed Credits towards a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT, USA