DevOps Engineer2018 - PRESENTHearst Television
Technologies: Go, Node.js, Python, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Shellscript, Deis, Fastly
- Devised cost-reduction strategies for the company's multi-provider infrastructure.
- Supported a Deis-based legacy infrastructure.
- Helped to develop Terraform modules and to migrate services between old and new infrastructure.
- Built a monitoring infrastructure for active and new services.
- Wrote scripts to automate internal workflows.
Tech Leader2017 - 2019Pagar.me
Technologies: Node.js, Go, Terraform, Packer, Nomad, Consul, Ansible, C, Java, Kotlin
- Actively worked on new features, bug fixes, and improvements on the company's payment system and API.
- Designed and developed a new infrastructure as a service from scratch.
- Designed and developed new services to be used with existing ones and to replace old ones.
- Actively worked as a technical leader helping to make decisions regarding the future of the company's development team.
- Actively developed new features, made improvements, and fixed bugs on embedded libraries and mobile applications that use those libraries.
Freelance Developer2014 - 2017Freelance Work
- Worked as a freelance web developer for local companies.
- Developed simple scripts for a Linux environment in C and Python.
Junior Developer2014 - 2014Samsung Electronics
Technologies: C++, OpenCV
- Developed a software to analyze cervical spine deviation for patients with scoliosis and lordosis using MRI images.
- Worked with image visualization using OpenCV.