Call Center Specialist2016 - PRESENTMaximus
- Remained compliant with all HIPAA policies and consumer privacy requirements with regards to health insurance applications.
- Worked with consumers to update their application for health insurance affordability programs.
- Interacted with frustrated consumers on a daily basis, with a strong focus on customer service.
- Troubleshot complex situations pertaining to documentation and authentication procedures as well as working with the tools provided to identify and correct both user and system errors in the system.
- Maintained a positive and professional attitude when interacting with frustrated consumers pertaining to the health and well-being of themselves and their families.
Director of Operations2010 - 2015Foam Brain Games
Technologies: Windows, Python
- Worked with the owner directly in day-to-day operations.
- Created programs on an as-needed basis in Python, including a database program for inventory control of the store game rental library and a program to keep prices up to date on our products with market-driven prices.
- Organized and ran convention sales booths at dozens of conventions nationwide. This included creating and managing the sales team as well as interfacing with convention staff.
- Maintained warehouse space at the storefront location, keeping inventory and managing stock between local and traveling sales locations.
- Managed web sales and outgoing shipments, including sales from Kickstarter, Reddit gifts, Amazon, eBay, and the Foam Brain website. Also maintained an online storefront on all web-based sales locations.
Warehouse Tech2010 - 2010Battery USA
Technologies: Visual Basic, Windows
- Interfaced with customers on support calls and orders.
- Created utilities in Visual Basic to add specialized functions in Microsoft tools.
- Sorted and prepared orders in a warehouse location.
- Worked efficiently as a member of a small team to ship hundreds of orders on a daily basis.
- Utilized various shipping tools, such as Endicia, to send orders to customers in a high-demand environment.
Instructor1997 - 2001National Computer Camps
Technologies: QBasic, Pascal, C++, Java, Tasm
- Instructed students in various programming languages, including QBasic, Pascal, C++, Java, and Assembly.
- Worked with my peers to ensure a safe, happy experience for around a hundred campers during the summer months.
- Helped create and maintain instructional materials.
- Resolved disputes between children as needed.
- Helped run various camp activities, such as daily excursions and talent shows.