Stake Pool Operator | IT Infrastructure Specialist2021 - PRESENTBerlin Pool
Technologies: Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Cardano Blockchain, Node.js, Ubuntu, TypeScript, Java, UTXO, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Cloud Storage, PostgREST, PostgreSQL, JUnit, Software Development, Bash Script, EUTxO, Blockchain, APIs, gRPC, Integration, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, GraphQL, CSS, Decentralized Systems, REST, Decentralization
- Ran and maintained stake pool for PoS blockchain Cardano with multiple, geographically distributed, fail-safe, redundant server setups.
- Used Terraform for provisioning and Ansible for configuring servers and private networks, security, and hardening while adhering to the IaC principles.
- Followed best practices for secure, automated server provisioning, which included air-gapped environments and key and certificate management.
- Gained experience in Docker container management and Docker Compose for custom images.
Senior Solutions Architect2021 - 2022IOHK
Technologies: Cardano Blockchain, UTXO, EUTxO, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Native Assets, Blockchain, Plutus, Ubuntu, TypeScript, Java, Haskell, Cloud Storage, PostgREST, PostgreSQL, JUnit, Apache Maven, Software Development, Software Architecture, JVM, Bash Script, Node.js, Elasticsearch, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, APIs, gRPC, Integration, API Integration, Smart Contracts, JSON-RPC, Ethereum, Responsive Layout, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Cryptocurrency, Trading, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, GraphQL, CSS, Decentralized Systems, Blockchain Platforms, Decentralization
- Created a solution design for the NFT platform to support lending and borrowing for real estate, raising investments from crypto markets.
- Supported design for decentralized identity (DID) and verified credential (VC) solution, Atala PRISM.
- Presented Cardano's extended unspent transaction output (eUTXO) model to the AWS team for integration.
- Supported the pioneering of verified NFTs for preventing possible copies of existing non-fungible tokens for major brands.
Lead Engineer and CTO2020 - 2021MDL Mobility Data Lab
Technologies: Java, Vert.x, Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash Script, Ubuntu, Docker, ELK (Elastic Stack), Logstash, Elasticsearch, React, Cloud Storage, PostgREST, PostgreSQL, JUnit, Software Development, Software Architecture, JVM, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs, APIs, Integration, API Integration, JSON-RPC, HTML, CSS
- Developed a JVM back-end service for IoT devices, such as screens and displays mounted on top of cars used for car sharing.
- Built the React front end that displayed real-time advertising streamed from the back end.
- Maintained configuration and deployment of IoT devices via Docker, Ansible, and Terraform.
Senior Software Engineer and Software Architect2016 - 2019Deloitte
Technologies: Lombok, JVM, Ubuntu, Cloud Storage, JUnit, Apache Maven, Software Development, Software Architecture, REST APIs, APIs, gRPC, Integration, API Integration, CSS
- Led a team of 12 engineers. Oversaw and planned development cycles, roadmap, and tasks via Jira.
- Developed and architected automated migration and runtime for interpreted language to Java 8 for a major insurance company.
- Created a 3-step migration process for the software stack and conducted E2E testing in a native environment.
CTO | Co-Founder2015 - 2017CityXcape
- Developed an iOS mobile app, web app, and back end for a social network app allowing players to join virtual scavenger hunts to explore cities and collect digital items (stamps) by verifying locations posted by others.
- Built different back-end versions with Ruby on Rails and later used Django.
- Developed architecture, backup system, and integrated Uber's H3 geospatial hexagon-based grid for mobile for a different map experience.
- Managed up to four engineers while also supporting development.
- Created design artifacts for visual content within the app and a web front end. Everything from icons to logos and group emblems for different city tribes.