Lead Developer2011 - PRESENTAnother WordPress Classifieds Plugin
- Refactored the existing code to separate the core logic from the premium modules' logic.
- Developed a system to allow the core plugin to verify version compatibility with each of the add-ons.
- Updated the plugin installer to run upgrade routines in the background and to request users to perform asynchronous manual upgrades when necessary.
- Added support for Easy Digital Downloads (Software Licensing)—allowing customers to activate the licenses from the Dashboard and upgrade their premium modules from the Plugins admin page.
- Introduced unit tests using PHPUnit and the WordPress Unit Testing Framework.
- Gathered requirements and then designed and developed custom features for customers that wanted to extend the plugin.
WordPress Developer2009 - 2011Freelance Work
- Created WordPress websites for multiple employers from the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Developed WordPress websites from scratch; starting with a PSD document and a requirements document.
- Installed, configured, and extended WordPress plugins.
- Developed custom WordPress plugins and themes.
- Deployed websites to client servers.
- Configured VPS or shared hostings to run a WordPress website.
Web Developer2008 - 2009We Think Marketing
- Developed websites and web applications for local and international clients using Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, CakePHP, and Django.
- Configured staging and production environments under Linux.
- Installed an LDAP directory, email services, and other internal use applications.