Senior Python Developer2015 - PRESENTComp S.A.
- Built from scratch a type of cybersecurity software for one of the biggest telecom operators in Poland.
- Developed IP Tracker, a tool for connecting IP addresses with customers identifications in real-time. It was written in Python on top of Redis, Elasticsearch, and PostgreSQL.
- Constructed a management interface called TM. It allows the management of IP Tracker, provisioning other services and tracking customers.
- Led a small team of 2-3 junior/mid developers and also reviewed their code.
- Created, with a team, a monitoring system using StatsD with InfluxDB and Grafana.
- Prepared the software architecture for all the applications.
- Prepared a Kibana plugin using React.
Back-end Developer2019 - 2020Quantime.ai
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Unit Test, Stripe, SendGrid
- Extended the existing Django app.
- Created new modules.
- Added new functionalities.
- Integrated Trello, SendGrid, Stripe, Nylas, and Here.com (geolocation).
Senior Django developer2019 - 2019Pubfront
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Git, Unit Test, Sentry, S3
- Upgraded an old Django app to the newest Django version.
- Rebuilt database models structure to work better with new products.
- Upgraded a Boto library to the newest version.
- Added code for getting data from an external API.
- Upgraded the Celery version from 3 to 4.
Freelance Python Developer2018 - 2018Freelance Work
Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Azure, Web Services, Zeep, Stripe
- Constructed the back end for an Australian site where a user can check VIN numbers.
- Created the API for receiving search requests and verifying Stripe payments.
- Developed a client for connecting to a PPSR web service.
- Enabled email sending using SendinBlue.
- Ran asynchronous tasks using Azure Queue.
- Prepared scripts to run all processes as services.
- Fixed bugs for CoinAfrique.
Software Developer2011 - 2015Enigma SOI
Technologies: Python, Django, Lua, Java, C++, .NET, PostgreSQL
- Constructed the server part of the Home Arrest System. It was a web service created in Python on top of a PostgreSQL database.
- Developed a mail archive for Microsoft Exchange mailboxes. The back-end part was written in Python on top of the PostgreSQL, the proxy was built in .NET, and the front-end was created using Bootstrap.
- Created a type of software in Lua for the hardware section of the home arrest system. This part was responsible for collecting events and keeping communication with a central server.
- Optimized the Django applications which improved the cache, loaded data to user sessions in the background, and optimized the data processing.
- Wrote Jython scripts for processing telecom data which enabled the processing data faster than using database joins.
- Implemented minor extensions/bugfixes for the site, Cencert.pl; concerning the front and back end.
- Extended a Thunderbird extension for encrypting/decrypting emails; used C++.
- Built a service bus which received data from our applications and passed it to Oracle Service Bus. It was written using Apache Synapse.
- Helped prepare the software architecture.