Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2019Karius
- Worked with multiple services which covers the whole lab process, from placing an order through data analysis and reporting.
- Created a data visualization dashboard for presenting data in an attractive way, with advanced charting in d3.js.
- Integrated a third-party laboratory information management system (Clarity LIMS) with company infrastructure.
- Created a microservice for quality control with Scala and REST API.
- Created a cross-platform video widget for embedding on partner pages. The widget integrates with multiple players and supports video recommendations, surveys, and CTAs.
- Created Prizma Player, a video player based on Video.js framework to serve video materials on partner pages.
- Created a dashboard for presenting statistics of played videos, including graphs, tables, search and more, in React.
- Created a WordPress plugin for the widget for quick and easy integration with any blog.
- Designed database architecture.
- Managed the funding, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Developed back-end services and created cross-device and cross-browser responsive games.
- Created part of the UX and gameplay for the games.
- Worked with Google Analytics and Google Adsense, integrating the games with different APIs (OpenSocial platforms, Softgames, Spil Games, and Booster Media).
- Organized and managed the team, made hiring decisions, and conducted team building.
- Developed the part of the front-end of Nokia Maps for desktops responsible for handling information about places displayed on the map.
- Created a front-end for Places API, a library that can be easily embedded in any website to display a Nokia Maps widget.
- Built a front-end template system for handling a JSON REST API more efficiently.
- Programmed an HTML5 mobile version of Nokia Maps dedicated for iOS and Android smartphones that worked directly from the mobile browser and as a native app.
Co-Founder and Lead Developer2008 - 2012Justproto.com (Predecessor of Uxpin.com)
- Created an advanced web application for designing wireframes and prototypes.
- Handled a real-time user collaboration system (n:n) to synchronize work for all connected clients.
- Implemented Optimizely for A/B testing.
Web Application Specialist and Project Manager2006 - 2009Desmart
- Developed an application for handling logistics for small hydro plants, including schedules, notifications, and alarm systems.
- Managed a team of developers, prepared estimations of projects, and handled communication with clients.
- Built multiple web applications for the company's clients.