- Designed database architecture.
- Managed the funding, estimating and planning of projects.
- Developed back-end services in PHP and REST API services in Frapi and created cross-device and cross-browser responsive games with Vanilla JS, CSS3, HTML5, and jQuery.
- Created part of the UX and gameplay for the games.
- Worked with Google Analytics and Google Adsense, integrating the games with different APIs (OpenSocial platforms, Softgames, Spil Games, and Booster Media).
- Organized and managed the team, made hiring decisions, and conducted team building.
- Developed the part of the front-end of Nokia Maps for desktops responsible for handling information about places displayed on the map.
- Created front-end Places API, a library that can be easily embedded in any website to display a Nokia Maps widget.
- Built a front-end template system for handling a JSON REST API more efficiently.
- Programmed an HTML5 mobile version of Nokia Maps dedicated for iOS and Android smartphones that worked directly from the mobile browser and as a native app.
- Co-Founder and Lead DeveloperJustproto.com (predecessor of uxpin.com)2008 - 2012
- Created an advanced web application for designing wireframes and prototypes.
- Handled a real-time user collaboration system (n:n) to synchronize work for all connected clients.
- Implemented Optimizely for A/B testing.
- Web Application Specialist and Project ManagerDesmart2006 - 2009
- Developed an application for handling logistics for Small hydro plants, including schedules, notifications, and alarm systems.
- Managed a team of developers, prepared estimations of projects, and handled communication with clients.
- Built multiple web applications for the company's clients.