Lead Applied AI Scientist2019 - PRESENTharrison.ai
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Docker, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), DICOM, Image Recognition
- Led machine learning for annalise.ai chest x-ray detection and localization model for assistive diagnostics, currently deployed in hospitals internationally.
- Coordinated hiring and development of a process. Led projects from ideation to successful product delivery.
- Made core contributions along entire machine learning stack from data labeling, pre-processing, migration, anonymization, training, experimentation, and deployment.
- Published clinical and ML research in top-tier medical journals such as Lancet Digital Health.
Senior Data Scientist2017 - 2019Sypht
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Redis, Dask, Kubernetes, OCR, Pytesseract, Image Recognition
- Founded a team for a commercialized and productions machine learning API platform, initially as the sole machine learning expert on the team.
- Oversaw both machine learning stack—CV and NLP deep learning models, and traditional ML—and end-to-end productionization, including automated testing, API endpoint management, and efficiency.
- Helped grow and scale the team from 5-15 members and the product from zero to over two million paid requests per month; helped secure funding of several million dollars.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018BCG Digital Ventures
Technologies: Python, Data Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, Natural Language Processing (NLP), AWS, R, SQL
- Developed and scaled machine learning startups for large commercial partners.
- Collaborated with the leadership team to coordinate hiring and growth of the machine learning team.
- Received the highest band in the annual performance review as one of only 5% of employees globally.