Xavier Salvador Nomen
Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Engineer and Full-stack Developer
As a software engineer with a degree in mathematics from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Xavier provides technology solutions that solve customer needs. He has worked on multiple projects, from an electronic voting system for Scytl to web applications for Deutsche Börse. Co-workers and managers define Xavier as an efficient, responsible, committed person with a great capacity for adaptation.
Linux, IntelliJ IDEA
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is work as a back-end developer for an electronic voting company on the French elections.
Senior Back-end Developer
Deutsche Börse Group
- Created an internal management tool with multiple REST APIs and Camel consumers.
- Developed a web application that managed and replicated information to other external services.
- Tracked and fixed bugs reported from the ST and PT environments.
- Served as a second developer on a system modernization project.
- Modeled a SQL database schema with multiple audit data.
- Handled insertion, update, deletion, and search of dynamic data.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Masvoz (acquired by Enreach)
- Developed authentication and authorization services with OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Led and was part of a Scrum team as a scrum master and back-end developer.
- Migrated existing legacy services to microservices in AWS.
- Designed architecture and schema of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
Java Back-end Developer
- Developed and integrated electronic voting platforms using REST APIs, JUnit tests, and microservices in Java 8.
- Served as the first developer on a US election results project.
- Created some automated Ansible deployment scripts.
- Designed and elaborated dashboards in Splunk using queries.
- Tracked and fixed bugs after reading dashboards and logs.
- Maintained and improved a SQL database deployed on OpenStack.
Junior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a business-to-business (B2B) web and mobile application using Java.
- Tracked and fixed bugs reported by our clients in meetings.
- Participated in definition meetings as well as retrospectives.
- Managed a database creating schema and SQL queries.
Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Spring, Angular, Camel
REST APIs, JMS, Jenkins Pipeline, Velocity.js
Apache Maven, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, WildFly, Subversion (SVN), Keycloak, ActiveMQ, MATLAB, LaTeX, Ansible, Splunk
Microservices, Scrum, Kanban
Linux, Java EE, JBoss, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Oracle, Windows, Docker, Heroku, Android, OpenStack
MySQL, H2 Database, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Back-end, APIs, Consul, Teams
Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
Polytechnic University of Catalonia - Barcelona, Spain
EF SET English Certificate | C2 Proficient (73/100)
EF Education First