- Vue.js/Python Developer2017 - 2018Private Company
Technologies: Vue.js, Vuex, Vuetify, Python, Flask, Django, Microservices, Serverless
- Built the front-end using Vue.js and Vuetify.
- Implemented state management using Vuex.
- Implemented microservices using Python/Flask and Docker.
- Implemented auto deployment from Docker Hub to AWS EC2.
- Integrated a key/value server called Consul.
- Web Developer2016 - 2017Neusoft
Technologies: React.js, Angular, PHP, Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Supported enterprise-level ERP/CRM using Java and Angular.
- Worked on searching solutions using Elasticsearch.
- Implemented a UI-intensive social networking site utilizing Bootstrap, Modernizr, and React.
- Created various test codes for CI/CD.
- Helped with hosting on Amazon, DigitalOcean, and Rackspace, GoDaddy, and cross-linked DBs and other resources.
- Supported real estate sites with React.js and Ruby on Rails.
- Supported development of some SaaS projects with Angular/PHP, Angular/Rails, React/Rails stacks.
- Converted design and mockups to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS using Bootstrap and improved the quality and reduce time with CSS preprocessors including SASS and LESS.
- Created API endpoints based on Swagger.
- Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015ACHIEVO
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Node.js, Express.js , MongoDB, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, RESTful API
- Built a RESTful API for a mobile app and web application with PHP/Laravel and Node/Express.
- Designed a large and complicated database and optimized queries for better performance.
- Converted the provided designs (PSD/Sketch) to pixel-perfect HTML pages with very optimized Sass code.
- Consulted on technical solutions for aspects of choosing the stack and frameworks.
- Conducted unit tests for every code snippet and deployed the projects to Linux-based servers from DigitalOcean, GoDaddy, and AWS.
- Senior iOS Developer2010 - 2014TMO Group
Technologies: Objective-C, PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, MySQL
- Managed full-stack development using Agile methodology.
- Created an image processing module using Objective-C GPUImage library.
- Implemented a back-end REST API for real-time location updates using PHP, MySQL, and Google Maps API.
- Created Objective-C components for social networking such as messaging, profiling, matching, etc.
- Integrated social networking APIs like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Built some mobile app landing pages using PHP and Bootstrap template.
- Implemented payment modules using Stripe and Braintree.