React Native/Node.js Developer2020 - 2021Cary Rx Incorporated
- Managed the product development from discovery through public launch, simultaneously coordinating domestic and offshore resources both internal and external to the company.
- Enabled the mobile app to connect to Bluetooth printers to print QR code badges that can be scanned in-app to clock workers in and out, track tickets, and create quality notes.
- Estimated, planned, and tracked development efforts across four distinct stacks to assist the product owner in budget and resource planning.
- Developed a universal search feature for a customer-facing analytics application that allowed all of the application's data entities to be searched instantly within a single interface.
- Retrofitted the entire product for multilingual support as a requirement for the advance of a major financial partnership.
- Implemented a UX recommendation library that recommended specific best practices based on what UX problems were encountered.
Vue Firebase Developer2020 - 2020HIVE PROPERTIES PTY LTD
- Created a custom responsive drag and drop calendar, note, and appointment system with Vue.js, saving users from using multiple applications.
- Implemented user registration and an authentication system with Firebase Auth and Firebase Cloud Functions.
- Implemented and integrated a custom action tracking tool, allowing the company to collect and analyze any user activity.
- Built an extensive, component-based mailing application similar to MailChimp for marketing messages with live preview and staging.
- Redesigned and rewrote an existing platform utilizing SSR and custom drag and drop Vue.js components. Created dozens of reusable components, integrated APIs, and managed app states using Vuex and Vuex Store.
React and Node.js Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020TrkrCenter
- Developed a React single page application with rich feature sets targeted mainly for charts data visualization using React as the front-end framework.
- Built RESTful APIs using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB and deployed them to AWS EC2.
- Reduced a React and Node.js application downtime from five seconds to one second, resulting in a 97% uptime by implementing an auto-reconnecting WebSocket library.
- Implemented RESTful security standards for both the React front end and Node.js back end as defined by OSWAP.
- Developed a role-based access control (RBAC) microservice, which reduced malicious logins by 34%.
- Automated manual data entry systems in the projects using React, resulting in a 50% reduction in the application processing delay and 30% less error in data inconsistency.
- Lowered deployment time by 70% for 50 live instances by integrating a Jenkins pipeline into the React repository.
Senior Angular Developer2019 - 2020Genoox
- Developed the front end of an Angular web application.
- Integrated RESTful API endpoints to the application using RxJS, Observables, Ngrx, and Ngrx-store.
- Translated Zeplin designs into working boilerplate, complete with responsiveness, SVG animations, and functionality.
- Built components libraries using Angular, Angular Material, RxJS, Ngrx, HTML5, and SCSS and CSS.
- Published and integrated npm modules for reusable components used across different platforms.
- Used D3.js to visualize medical data and custom display using D3.js paths and group elements.
Senior React Developer2019 - 2019Pacific Biosciences
- Implemented React UI features and fixed bugs using React, Redux, Semantic-UI, and TypeScript.
- Created several React components with Plotty charts that support interactive visualizations of data projections and analysis.
- Implemented an API call with cancelable promises using React hooks.
- Introduced the React HOCs for code reuse, logic, and React bootstrap abstraction.
- Implemented the showing feature of the field-level validation error message from the back-end API response with Redux Form and promised handling in React project.
- Documented the internal design system and set up shared components with Storybook.
Vue.js and Python Developer2017 - 2018Private Company
- Built the front end using Vue.js and Vuetify. Implemented state management using Vuex.
- Implemented microservices using Python, Flask, and Docker. Implemented auto deployment from Docker Hub to AWS EC2.
- Integrated a key and value server called Consul. Managed and maintained both front-end and back-end repositories.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Neusoft
- Supported enterprise-level ERP and CRM using Java and Angular. Created various test codes for CI/CD.
- Worked on searching solutions using Elasticsearch.
- Implemented a UI-intensive social networking site utilizing Bootstrap, Modernizr, and React.
- Helped with hosting on Amazon, DigitalOcean, and Rackspace, GoDaddy, and cross-linked DBs and other resources.
- Supported real estate sites with React and Ruby on Rails. Created API endpoints based on Swagger.
- Supported the development of some SaaS projects with Angular and PHP, Angular and Rails, and React and Rails stacks.
- Converted design and mockups to pixel-perfect HTML and CSS using Bootstrap and improved the quality and reduce time with a CSS preprocessor, including Sass and Less.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015ACHIEVO
- Built a RESTful API for a mobile app and web application with PHP, Laravel, Node.js, and Express.js.
- Designed a large and complicated database and optimized queries for better performance.
- Converted the provided designs from PSD and Sketch to pixel-perfect HTML pages with very optimized Sass code.
- Consulted on technical solutions for aspects of choosing the stack and frameworks.
- Conducted unit tests for every code snippet and deployed the projects to Linux-based servers from DigitalOcean, GoDaddy, and AWS.
Senior iOS Developer2010 - 2014TMO Group
Technologies: Firebase, Front-end Development, Slack, Git, CSS, REST APIs, CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3 Animation, Mobile App Development, Responsive UI, Front-end, MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, ASP.NET, PHP, Objective-C
- Managed full-stack development using Agile methodology.
- Created an image processing module using Objective-C GPUImage library.
- Implemented a back-end REST API for real-time location updates using PHP, MySQL, and Google Maps API.
- Created Objective-C components for social networking such as messaging, profiling, matching, and more.
- Integrated social networking APIs like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Built some mobile app landing pages using PHP and a Bootstrap template.
- Implemented payment modules using Stripe and Braintree.