Team Lead, Scala Developer2011 - PRESENTThe New Motion
Technologies: Scala, Akka, Squeryl, akka-http, scalaxb, Tomcat, MySQL, Git, Maven, RabbitMQ, protobuf, KendoUI, jQuery, Scalaquery
- Developed a range of applications/technologies to manage smart chargers for EVs for Charge Network.
- Developed a web server that communicates with chargers using two different protocols: ocpp and proto for BOS.
- Developed complex permissions systems.
- BOS runs on akka-http and uses akka actors fo concurrency making it fast and reliable
- Developed binary protocol based on google protobuf for communication of chargers via mobile network for Proto.
- Developed web application as separate user interface for BOS. Uses akka remote for communication with BOS.
- Developed application to manage chargers, passes, permissions, store charge session, notify 3rd party systems
- Developed web application for owners of charge passes and private chargers for www.lovetoload.com. They can see their sessions, overview a kind of charging statistic and manage passes.
- Developed Winterfall app for publishing charger status to 3rd party services.
Java Developer2010 - 2011Luxoft
Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, JSF, Icefaces, JUnit, Maven, Tomcat, Jira, TeamCity, Oracle, Toad
- CASC Capacity Auction - http://www.casc-cwe.eu
- Developed an auction system for for selling rights on corridors between countries or TSOs. These corridors are being used for transmitting electricity.
Lead Java Developer2010 - 2010N-iX
Technologies: JSF, RichFaces, Seam, Hibernate, Maven, EJB3
- Developed and architected web based application for storing, managing and parsing localization files for different projects.
- Developed Anoto Translation Web Tool.
Java Developer2010 - 2010N-iX
Technologies: JEE5, JBoss, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Seam, Faceletes, RichFaces, Ant, EJB3, Junit, MySql, slf4j, apache commons, Surround SCM, TestTrack
- Project named Forms Server Platform 2.2 for Anoto
Java Developer2009 - 2010N-iX
Technologies: HTTP protocol
- Developed a command line tool (DumpAnalyzer) for analyzing http dumps. The tool parses specially generated TCP dumps and tries to recreate as many request-response pairs as possible. The next step is saving content from these request-response pairs to the files. The result is fully constructed web sites from the data we've gotten from these dumps.
Java Developer2007 - 2009N-iX
Technologies: Java, Swing, HMVC
- N-iX Development Team in Ukraine (Newcomp GmbH - Germany) (Software Development Company).
- Developed Java Mail Client for Novell GroupWise.
- Java/Swing based GUI application whose design is based on HMVC Application Framework. This application was designed as a multilayer application (transport, command, business logic, object model, GUI) – and it can be used as a client for different Collaboration & Messaging systems.