Team Lead, Scala Developer2011 - PRESENTThe New Motion
Technologies: ScalaQuery, jQuery, Kendo UI, Protobuf, RabbitMQ, Maven, Git, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, Akka HTTP, Squeryl, Akka, Scala
- Developed a range of applications/technologies to manage smart chargers for EVs for Charge Network.
- Developed a web server that communicates with chargers using two different protocols: ocpp and proto for BOS.
- Developed complex permissions systems.
- BOS runs on akka-http and uses akka actors fo concurrency making it fast and reliable
- Developed binary protocol based on google protobuf for communication of chargers via mobile network for Proto.
- Developed web application as separate user interface for BOS. Uses akka remote for communication with BOS.
- Developed application to manage chargers, passes, permissions, store charge session, notify 3rd party systems
- Developed web application for owners of charge passes and private chargers for www.lovetoload.com. They can see their sessions, overview a kind of charging statistic and manage passes.
- Developed Winterfall app for publishing charger status to 3rd party services.
Java Developer2010 - 2011Luxoft
Technologies: Toad, Oracle, TeamCity, Jira, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, ICEfaces, JSF, SOAP, Hibernate, Spring
- CASC Capacity Auction - http://www.casc-cwe.eu
- Developed an auction system for for selling rights on corridors between countries or TSOs. These corridors are being used for transmitting electricity.
Lead Java Developer2010 - 2010N-iX
Technologies: EJB3, Maven, Hibernate, Seam, RichFaces, JSF
- Developed and architected web based application for storing, managing and parsing localization files for different projects.
- Developed Anoto Translation Web Tool.
Java Developer2010 - 2010N-iX
Technologies: TestTrack, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Apache Commons, SLF4J, MySQL, JUnit, EJB3, Ant, RichFaces, Facelets, Seam, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, JEE
- Project named Forms Server Platform 2.2 for Anoto
Java Developer2009 - 2010N-iX
- Developed a command line tool (DumpAnalyzer) for analyzing http dumps. The tool parses specially generated TCP dumps and tries to recreate as many request-response pairs as possible. The next step is saving content from these request-response pairs to the files. The result is fully constructed web sites from the data we've gotten from these dumps.
Java Developer2007 - 2009N-iX
Technologies: Hierarchical Model-View-Controller (HMVC), Swing, Java
- N-iX Development Team in Ukraine (Newcomp GmbH - Germany) (Software Development Company).
- Developed Java Mail Client for Novell GroupWise.
- Java/Swing based GUI application whose design is based on HMVC Application Framework. This application was designed as a multilayer application (transport, command, business logic, object model, GUI) – and it can be used as a client for different Collaboration & Messaging systems.