Founding Board Member and Platform Lead2019 - PRESENTEERICA | NGO
Technologies: Drupal, EID, eCommerce
- Developed a Drupal-based platform for a 6,000-member community.
- Integrated smart cards.
- Facilitated online democracy and provided idea management solutions.
- Built a Drupal-based eCommerce portal.
Owner2018 - PRESENTDruim.io
Technologies: Drupal, Vue, Nuxt, SaaS
- Worked on a SaaS product for lead analytics.
- Developed a Drupal setup for large organizations.
- Contributed to Drupal projects.
Lead Web Developer2013 - PRESENTTuttnauer
- Oversaw development of all company websites, from specification to maintenance.
- Improved performance, optimizing architecture, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Set up detailed lead analytics.
- Managed a team of three senior developers.
- Standardized software development, complexity evaluation, technical limitations, budgeting, and effort estimation.
Drupal Developer via Toptal2018 - 2018Ad House Advertising
Technologies: Drupal, Views, Solr
- Developed a number of things in Drupal, including form manipulation, Solr search integration/adjustments, and database administration.
Drupal Back-end Developer2016 - 2018Factorial.io
- Developed custom Drupal modules and themes for D8 and D7.
- Integrated Apache Solr and Elasticsearch and worked with the front-end team integrating Pattern Lab with Drupal. Used Twig as the a theme engine.
- Used panels/panelizer/fieldable panels panes/paragraphs/display suite for layout.
- Used Composer to manage Drupal 8 and 7 site dependencies.
- Used Node to manage front-end dependencies.
Drupal Developer2011 - 2013Qmarkets
- Developed and maintained a collective wisdom product (idea management and prediction market). The product gathered and structured users’ ideas. The structuring was made using discussions, commenting, and voting. Later, a selected set of ideas were put to a stock market simulation to find user-trusted ideas.
- Worked with large organizations serving as a developer and product owner. Configured and set up the product based on customer requests. Each customer had a unique flow for idea management.
- Rebuilt and maintained company websites.
- Developed Drupal modules—extended views with new filters and fields.
- Integrated third-party JS plugins.
- Developed MySQL to import/export data/users, define table and view schemes, deliver user activity reports, and add missing user data after project launch.
Drupal Developer2010 - 2012Soulsymbol
- Built an eCommerce website using Drupal 7 and Ubercart. The site sold decorative works.
- Developed solo for this project, implementing both front end and back end.
Drupal Developer2010 - 2011Ewave
- Developed and maintained Drupal websites, working with teams and flying solo. Reported to the team leader and project manager, and resolved QA issues.
- Built a travel portal that offers information from tips to maps as well as forums, galleries, and an inbox for registered users.
- Integrated Salesforce, redesigned the theme, and performed general maintenance for a website.
- Developed a walking distance calculator integrated with Google Maps for a wellness chain website.
Web Developer2009 - 2010Wibiya
- Developed a toolbar for websites that was modular, configurable, and responsive. The toolbar tried to engage a website reader offering additional options like sharing, new content, and integrating third-party service providers via app API. The toolbar had a configuration site with accounts, App Store, and data collection back-end admin interface, and a builder system. This was a custom PHP/MySQL/JS project.
- Moved from the front end, coding the HTML for the toolbar and apps, to building the application store and apps, configuration pages, user accounts, data collection back end, admin interface, and a toolbar generator.