Verified Expert in Engineering
Yevgeny is a Drupal architect with over a decade of experience building web apps for SMEs, startups, and agencies. He is an entrepreneur, a technical lead, and an active open source contributor who focuses on multi-site maintainability and web operations.
OS X, Composer, Git, Docker, Drupal
The most amazing...
...thing I've integrated is a Drupal back end with Elasticsearch ngram search for autocompletion.
- Developed Drupal solutions for large organizations.
- Contributed to Drupal projects and core and modules.
- Upgraded legacy D7 Drupal projects to D8, D9, and D10 versions.
Lead Web Developer
- Oversaw development of all company websites, from specification to maintenance.
- Improved performance, optimizing architecture, and reducing maintenance costs.
- Set up detailed lead analytics.
- Managed a team of three senior developers.
- Standardized software development, complexity evaluation, technical limitations, budgeting, and effort estimation.
Founding Board Member and Platform Lead
EERICA | NGO
- Developed a Drupal-based platform for a 6,000-member community.
- Integrated smart cards and built a Drupal-based eCommerce portal.
- Facilitated online democracy and provided idea management solutions.
Ad House Advertising (via Toptal)
- Developed a number of things in Drupal, including form manipulation, Solr search integration/adjustments, and database administration.
Drupal Back-end Developer
- Developed custom Drupal modules and themes for D8 and D7.
- Integrated Apache Solr and Elasticsearch and worked with the front-end team integrating Pattern Lab with Drupal. Used Twig as the a theme engine.
- Used panels/panelizer/fieldable panels panes/paragraphs/display suite for layout.
- Used Composer to manage Drupal 8 and 7 site dependencies.
- Used Node to manage front-end dependencies.
- Developed and maintained a collective wisdom product (idea management and prediction market). The product gathered and structured users’ ideas. The structuring was made using discussions, commenting, and voting. Later, a selected set of ideas were put to a stock market simulation to find user-trusted ideas.
- Worked with large organizations serving as a developer and product owner. Configured and set up the product based on customer requests. Each customer had a unique flow for idea management.
- Rebuilt and maintained company websites.
- Developed Drupal modules—extended views with new filters and fields.
- Integrated third-party JS plugins.
- Developed MySQL to import/export data/users, define table and view schemes, deliver user activity reports, and add missing user data after project launch.
- Built an eCommerce website using Drupal 7 and Ubercart. The site sold decorative works.
- Developed solo for this project, implementing both front end and back end.
- Developed and maintained Drupal websites, working with teams and flying solo. Reported to the team leader and project manager, and resolved QA issues.
- Built a travel portal that offers information from tips to maps as well as forums, galleries, and an inbox for registered users.
- Integrated Salesforce, redesigned the theme, and performed general maintenance for a website.
- Developed a walking distance calculator integrated with Google Maps for a wellness chain website.
- Developed a toolbar for websites that was modular, configurable, and responsive. The toolbar tried to engage a website reader by offering additional options like sharing, new content, and integrating third-party service providers via app API.
- Moved from the front end, coding the HTML for the toolbar and apps, to building the application store and apps, configuration pages, user accounts, data collection back end, admin interface, and a toolbar generator.
Druim.io - Company Websitehttps://druim.io
Drupal, MacOS, Linux, OS X, Docker, LEMP
OAuth 2, Drupal Commerce, Nuxt.js
jQuery, UPS API, Vue, AMF, Brightcove API, Google Tag Manager API, Google Analytics API, OpenID Janrain
Xdebug, Apache Solr, GitLab, Bitbucket, Drush, Git, PhpStorm, Google Analytics, Composer, Solr, XHProf, Vagrant, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Adobe Analytics
REST, Dependency Injection, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Jamstack
LAMP Server, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Memcached, Alibaba Cloud
Google Tag Manager, Cloudflare, Adobe DTM, GitFlow, Veeva, Views, SaaS, Azure Data Factory, Mailchimp API, SMTP, eCommerce, Product Licensing, Licensing Systems, Billing, Payment Gateways
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronic Engineering
Technion - Haifa, Israel