Software Developer2019 - PRESENTTrendyol
Technologies: RxJS, Redux, React, Neo4j, Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Java, TypeScript, Scala, Go
- Developed a content-based recommendation pipeline. Relevant and in-stock contents are recommended, according to the basket contents of the user.
- Developed REST APIs and data pipelines that fed those APIs databases. Scaling up to hundreds of thousands requests per minute.
- Developed screens for back-office portals. For administration and configuration of the microservices.
Software Developer2018 - 2019Getir
Technologies: Jira, Sentry, New Relic, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, AWS Lambda, Socket.IO, Node.js
- Maintained and developed features for the back-end services of the company with Agile methodologies. Deploying to AWS using Lambda/ECS.
- Participated in the transition from a monolithic architecture to a microservice oriented architecture.
- Influenced the coding standard of the newly developed services by creating template projects that got used in dozens of microservices in production. I used layered architecture, dependency injection, unit and integration testing, and clean code principles to accomplish this.
- Designed, implemented, and documented features as microservices that got used by the monolithic back end, and other services. Managed and guided junior developers in the process.
- Created a test environment with Helm and Kubernetes to bootstrap the entire production environment for end-to-end tests.
Technical Intern2017 - 2017Waylay NV
Technologies: Google Compute Engine (GCE), KairosDB, Cassandra, Spark, Play, Akka Streams, Scala
- Optimized the time series database usage of the company.
- Developed a tool for doing ETL with mentoring from a senior developer.
- Researched KairosDB and its binary formats for reading and writing time-series data directly to and from Cassandra.
- Created sample projects over the Google Cloud Dataproc to analyze time-series data.
- Ran hot, back-up and restore scenarios for the Cassandra database.
Software Developer2016 - 2017AmonRA Software
Technologies: Firebird, Redis, Node.js, ELK (Elastic Stack), Jenkins, GitLab, Kubernetes
- Installed and configured a bare-metal Kubernetes cluster.
- Developed the continuous integration and deployment pipeline using GitLab, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
- Centralized logging using Elasticsearch, Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Redis, Curator, and custom services.
- Created scripts and microservices using Node.js technologies to be used by core products, and to aggregate information for the ELK cluster.
- Collaborated with Google Service Accounts to retrieve and persist data across Google services. (Polling, Webhooks).