Lead Data Scientist2021 - PRESENTDeep Labs
Technologies: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Python, SQL
- Developed novel approaches to persona-based artificial intelligence, reducing fraud and identity theft.
- Processed behavioral and contextual signals in real time to assess risk on events and transactions.
- Tuned risk-based decision models to enhance the user experience for identity verification and authentication.
Senior Data Scientist2018 - 2021SimIS
Technologies: SQL, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Python
- Improved learner behavior prediction accuracy from a 21% baseline (recommended next action) to 66% on unseen test data via a long short-term memory recurrent neural network (LSTM RNN) model.
- Predicted course completion with Matthews correlation coefficient 0.51 using Experience API (xAPI) student log data and built the corresponding explanatory model via factor analysis.
- Co-authored an e-learning metadata analytics strategy distributed across the Department of Defense and chaired the stakeholder working group on its adoption and implementation.
Data Analyst2017 - 2018Vonly
Technologies: SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Designed a proprietary machine learning model to predict sales by assessing digital media storefront placement quality, achieving 91% correlation on unseen test data.
- Composed Python and SQL scripts to automatically extract and transform model features from multiple databases to deliver real-time updates to users.
- Crafted and executed test cases to ensure data integrity of MySQL databases comprising billions of records.
Data Analyst2013 - 2016Berida, Inc.
Technologies: SQL, Python, Tableau, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Oversaw an online storefront A/B testing campaign that boosted monthly revenue by 13%.
- Refined the market segmentation strategy for business-to-business expansion.
- Led client operations for the highest-grossing account in the company history.
Business Analyst2012 - 2013Accenture
Technologies: Tableau, SQL
- Eliminated test case redundancies via Excel data analysis, cutting testing time by nearly 15%.
- Led deliverable review sessions with high-level stakeholders across multiple teams to ensure business requirement compliance.
- Performed ad hoc defect analysis to facilitate efficient prioritization of cross-functional effort.