Automation Team Leader2020 - 2021TouchTunes
- Supported the team to automate and maintain front-end automation with Selenium and Appium.
- Led the team to construct component automation with Storybook on the web, Espresso on Android, and XCUITest on iOS.
Automation Technical Lead2015 - 2020UKG
Technologies: Java 8, TestNG, Selenium, REST Assured, Angular, Express.js, MongoDB, Quality Assurance (QA)
- Created an in-house UI and API framework to replace the existing QTP and SoapUI framework; resulted in 2,000 UI test cases and 10,000 API tests made with the new framework and integrated into the nightly CI pipeline within four years.
- Defined the coding pattern, regulation, and best practices for UI and API automation.
- Coordinated with the local and remote contractors to deliver and maintain API and UI automation tests.
- Established a code quality checking process using the open-source application SonarQube to improve the quality of the automation.
- Helped the local and remote teams set up the automation process and enforce these rules, troubleshooting automation problems and issues daily.
Senior Automation Specialist2014 - 2015Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions
Technologies: Python 3, Pytest, Selenium, RESTful APIs
- Collaborated closely with the development team to define, scale, write, and manage test cases for the customized Salesforce functions and features; resulted in the automation of test cases from Apex level up to UI level with Selenium.
- Developed a central execution and reporting system that stores the regression results sent from TeamCity and triggers a new regression run using Ruby on Rails with MongoDB.
- Maintained a legacy QTP testing framework that is executed on a Siebel-based web application.
Automation Engineer2009 - 2012ORSYP
Technologies: Java 8
- Built single-handedly a data-driven and JUnit-based testing framework with Java that automates the execution of more than 100,000 CLI commands with user-friendly report generation and active log monitoring.
- Led the development of a Java Swing front-end QTP automation framework that involves more than 3,000 GUI components for action simulation and manipulation.
- Designed and wrote a test plan and used a Bash script to build tools to automate the installation and upgrades of all in-house products.