Senior React and TypeScript Developer2019 - 2020Apollidon Learning
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Nest, Webpack, Blueprint, Redux Thunk, React
- Built a custom media management assets system using React, TypeScript, and Blueprint for the front end.
- Implemented a back-end REST APIs using Node.js, Express.js, and Nest along with TypeORM.
- Simulated an S3 folder structure on front-end React and fixed issues caused by structural differences.
- Developed reusable React components to React microservice apps.
- Worked on Gatsy static website with a GraphQL back end and turned the UI design into fancy front-end pages.
Technologies: Google Charts API, Docker, Google, Highcharts, Bootstrap, jQuery, Django REST Framework, Django
- Worked on both the front and the back end using Django, jQuery, Bootstrap, and CSS.
- Removed legacy Django packages handling all side-effects including migrations with existing data.
- Updated the Django version, implemented REST APIs using a Django REST Framework with Docker environment.
- Generated class reports using Google Chart and PDF kits in Python.
- Worked on responsive UI design with Bootstrap, CSS, and jQuery.
Senior React, Angular and Django Developer2017 - 2018Enzo Foundation
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Deployment, Nginx, Jest, Redux-saga, Django REST Framework, Django, Angular, React
- Worked on Django/React projects related to cryptocurrency.
- Developed REST APIs using a Django REST Framework and wrote back-end tests.
- Wrote a server auto-deployment script for setting up Django back-end and React front-end servers on AWS EC2 with Jenkins.
- Configured servers with free SSL and DNS migration and heavily worked on AWS services.
- Implemented front-end pages using React and Redux-saga and wrote tests with Jest and Enzyme with 100% coverage.
- Worked on Angular projects to help main devs at the bottleneck.