Software Engineer2018 - 2019Prycto (Crypto Market Making)
Technologies: Ethereum, TypeScript, Python, Solidity
- Helped build and integrate market-making systems for decentralized crypto exchanges.
- Audited Ethereum smart-contracts for security flaws.
Core Team Member, Software Architect2017 - 2018Nexar (AI cloud-connected dashcam app)
Technologies: Python, C++, Swift, Machine Learning, Django
- Developed Vision/ML-based algorithms running in real time on modern phones (car collision warning, AI-aided-navigation, etc.).
- Rewrote the video-recording mechanism of the iOS app, a core and sensitive component as it’s crucial to never miss a car accident.
- Initiated and implemented an internal system to run, review, and score algorithms’ performance over time (web-based, Django).
- Helped the Android team solve a difficult networking issue involving different Android phone models behavior in communicating with dashcam hardware.
Early employee, Tech Lead2011 - 2016BillGuard (Fintech, Acquired by Prosper Inc.)
- Came up with and collected back-end tasks from the team and prioritized them.
- Highly involved in the company’s back-end implementation and architecture (Java Spring, MySQL, MongoDB [oops], Lucene, and AWS no-single-point-of-failure).
- Highly involved in iOS app development (featured on the App Store many times) and Android app development.
- Led the project to integrate user systems upon acquisition by Propser Inc.
iOS Developer, Back-end Developer2009 - 2011Fring (Voip/Chat/Video Mobile App)
Technologies: Objective-C, C++, Boost
- Replaced the sole iOS developer; was in charge of development/maintenance of a VoIP/Chat iOS app with millions of users.
- Contributed to migrating an app from iOS 1.0 (targeting jailbroken phones) to 2.0.
- Rewrote VoIP iOS implementation (using AudioUnit), reducing latency from 1s to <200ms.
- Implemented the world’s first video-call capability on an iPhone!
- Designed a network protocol for multiparty video-calls, implemented the iOS client as well as the video server (C++, boost asio).
Software Engineer2005 - 2008Israeli Military Intelligence
Technologies: C++, Python, Windows Internals
- Worked on large scale projects in the Windows environment involving low-level networking and OS internals.