Software Engineer2016 - 2017Teespring
Technologies: React Native, Ruby, Swift
- Developed Teespring Shopping and Teespring Seller apps from scratch for iOS using Swift.
- Implemented Google Places API for address validation in Teespring Shopping’s checkout page.
- Built an order tracking page in Teespring Shopping along with Rails API endpoint.
- Built the Android version of the Teespring Seller app using React Native.
- Developed a campaign detail page in Teespring Seller, which shows performance and variation of products.
- Built Rails API endpoints for checking email opt-in/out and implemented it on the Teespring Seller app so sellers could send thank-you messages to buyers who have opted in for email marketing.
Software QA Engineer2015 - 2016Teespring
Technologies: RSpec, QA Automation, Page Object Model (POM), REST APIs, Jira, Ruby, Selenium
- Automated launching campaigns, purchasing products, and changing settings for a web application using Selenium.
- Implemented Selenium Page Object Model (POM) for readability and maintainability.
- Tested Teespring’s REST API using Postman and Insomnia.
- Organized test plans and issues on Jira and documented edge cases on Google Docs.
- Collaborated on maintaining the wiki pages for projects.
- Designed test cases and made documentation for Teespring and Shopify integration from scratch.
- Earned the highest performance review scores in the QA team.
Software Test Engineer2014 - 2014Movial Corporation
Technologies: Manual Testing, Jira, TestLink
- Performed integration and regression testing for multiple T-Mobile applications such as Device Unlock and Visual Voicemail.
- Designed test cases for Visual Voicemail using TestLink and Google Docs.
- Reported issues on Jira with detailed information, including screenshot and reproduction steps.
- Created and maintained documentation for setting up the environment and procedures of testing applications on Android devices.
Software Test Engineer2012 - 2013Device Inside Inc.
Technologies: Stress Testing, Manual Testing
- Worked with Samsung Telecommunications America (STA) Mobile Engineering Lab engineers to track down issues.
- Reported issues with logs, dump files, reproduction routes, and expected results to the STA R&D team.
- Performed stress tests on the latest Samsung devices.
- Compiled failure reports to STA engineers with the purpose of obtaining a waiver and lowering severity level.