- Technical Team Lead2017 - PRESENTThoughtDesign
- Built a Node.js application that demonstrates an architecture for building Node.js back-end services using the command query responsibility separation principle and event sourcing.
- Built new features and fixed bugs in the front-end using Angular.
- Conducted code reviews.
- Assessed and interviewed senior developers for hiring consideration.
- Migrated an AngularJS project to Angular.
- Developed unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Built features and fixed bugs for a portal to manage Azure, AWS, and GCP compute assets for clients.
- Senior Developer2017 - 2017ThoughtDesign
- Migrated apps from old Angular versions to new Angular versions and updated dependencies accordingly.
- Migrated a huge codebase from a SystemJS module loader to use Webpack loader and bundler.
- Built Selenium E2E tests and refactored old tests to use the page object model.
- Built API data-driven dynamic forms in Angular.
- Used Redux-like architecture to manage complex central state in Angular apps.
- Built a sophisticated client-side form wizard.
- Full-stack Developer2016 - 201734 MediaLabs
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, MongoDB, Express.js, Socket.IO
- Designed and developed an Angular app for restaurant reservations where admins could accept, reject, and check-in clients.
- Designed and developed a Node.js API to mobile apps and to an admin panel.
- Developed JSON web token authentication and authorization in Node.js.
- Set up and configured servers on DigitalOcean for deployment.
- Developed a notifications system for an admin panel.
- Wrote sophisticated and performant queries utilizing MongoDB aggregate query syntax that reduced response times by hundreds of milliseconds.
- Front-end Developer2016 - 201634 MediaLabs
Technologies: AngularJS, FullCalendar, Angular Material, CSS
- Developed fully functional responsive admin panels.
- Developed tables with search, filtering, sorting, and pagination.
- Maintained, developed features, and fixed bugs for the Angular client side of an admin panel for a startup project.